Three questions on Hotel bookings

For "how to do this" questions and answers, notes, instructions
yeppie
Site Admin

Three questions on Hotel bookings

Post by yeppie »

As most of us I'm very keen on motel sex sounds - recordings but even more live experience with my ear pressed to the wall or door. As I'm travelling from time to time but not that frequently I try to get the most out of my stays. This is where you might help with some ideas.

How could I increase chances to get a room next to couples?
It is so frustrating to find out you are the only one on the floor / in a hotel filled with single business men / in a hotel where all hot couples stay in the other building ...

How can I make sure to get the same room when coming back to a hotel after a week or two?
My best idea so far: I don't sleep well if in a room for the first time. Sounds somewhat silly ...

And the extra question for the real expert:
How to find a hotel room with an adjoining room separated only by a door combined with question 1 and 2 (making sure the adjoining room is booked by a couple and making sure to get that room)?
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
groundskeeper

Re: Three questions on Hotel bookings

Post by groundskeeper »

I tend to use small hotels & guest houses with no more than 12 rooms. There's less background noise & less chance of being disturbed. The best tip I can give is; Find a hotel/guest house with a web site & see if they include an access statement. This is mainly for people with disabilities. They can be quite detailed & include how many rooms there are, what types of rooms(single/double etc), how many floors there are & how many rooms are on each floor.
In a couple of months I'll be visiting a guest house that I chose using this technique. I booked a single room & from the access statement I know that there are 2 double rooms next to mine. Hopefully I'll get lucky!
Pearson0

Post by Pearson0 »

Hi Yeppie

One of the most erotic experiences I ever had was in a small family run bed and breakfast. The building must have been a large private residence from the Victorian era and had been converted to a guesthouse by adding partitions tat must have been made from plasterboard nailed to beams with no insulation or fireproofing of any kind. This meant there was a short gap between the board that acted like a sound box.

The thought that I was only a few inches away fromm the amorous couple nergetically lovemaking in thenext room was a great turn -on.

The long and the short of it is this:

Choose a small guesthouse that looks as though it has been converted from a private house (You can usually tell from the pics on the website).

Use that guesthouse regularly.- t will give you an opportunity to try different rooms. When you become well known to the proprietors and given enough notice, you can start to request a specific room which has the best location for the bed in the adjoining room.

Voila!

The added bonus is that you will probably see the couple(s) you have been listening to at breakfast and be able to visualise as well as listen.

Best wishes and happy listening
Rograd

Post by Rograd »

yeppie wrote:As most of us I'm very keen on motel sex sounds - recordings but even more live experience with my ear pressed to the wall or door. As I'm travelling from time to time but not that frequently I try to get the most out of my stays. This is where you might help with some ideas.

How could I increase chances to get a room next to couples?
It is so frustrating to find out you are the only one on the floor / in a hotel filled with single business men / in a hotel where all hot couples stay in the other building ...

How can I make sure to get the same room when coming back to a hotel after a week or two?
My best idea so far: I don't sleep well if in a room for the first time. Sounds somewhat silly ...

And the extra question for the real expert:
How to find a hotel room with an adjoining room separated only by a door combined with question 1 and 2 (making sure the adjoining room is booked by a couple and making sure to get that room)?

I've been giving it some thought for my own vacation/trip plans. I don't like small bed and breakfast types of inns, mostly major hotel chains. I think hotels tend to group single guys in the quiet parts of the hotel. That way the business guests come back for the quiet stay. I noticed when I book trips at the last minute, I'm often in less quiet parts of the hotel. On the otherhand, making reservations at the last minute often results in a full hotel and no reservation. I've given some thought booking a room at a hotel far in advance, but then trying to get a room at the last minute in a different hotel. Then cancell the origional hotel reservation if a last-minute room is found.

As for the same room idea, an alternate conversation would be, "I want a room with a good view of the pool, but not too far from the vending machine; but don't give me an east facing, I can't stand being near the elevator, it's too noisy. Your rooms near the stairwells aren't too noisy, are they? I don't like the sunshine (They'll be wondering how do they figure out this complex formula for figuring out what room to give you to make this nutcase happy, then you give 'em an out.) Room #123 like I had last time was just perfect if that's available... lol

There are a few hotels that post their floor plans online. You can use the above method. Or, another method is to contact the hotel and let them know your travelling with friends and want to have adjoining rooms. Ask about which rooms have adjoining rooms. What are the views, etc. A much easier method is to call way in advance and book two adjoining rooms, (one for your kids), then when you cancel the room, just let them know you want to just cancel one of the rooms as your kids are no longer going, but you like the main room you had, so you only want to cancel one of the two rooms. (Make it the one furthest away from the stairs, or elevator for less noise.
myadpass

Post by myadpass »

I think that more important than finding a room next to a couple is to find one with alot of couples and a good setup. Brand new hotels tend to be better insulated and have better noise filtering - so they are no good. To me the really small hotels or B&B's are not that good either. I also personally don't like the grimy, low-budget hotels even though they may be good for sexsounds.

So the trick that I have learned is to try to pick out hotels that couples tend to frequent. I also want one that's usually full, because if the hotel is 70% vacant the chances go down. My trick? Go to Trip Advisor and look at the reviews for hotels. Once you look at the first review, you can then see how many are couples.

For example:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review ... ml#REVIEWS

91 out of 191 reviews are by couples: a pretty good ratio

As opposed to this one:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review ... ornia.html

Only 44 of 247 are by couples
Audio
Kingpin

Post by Audio »

wow all these TIPS seem to be really from pros :D
"I must take my hat off in admiration for those intrepid aural lovers, who risk sleep deprivation, reputation, liberty, and life itself (perhaps) to capture the sounds that are posted to this website." © Forum-Member 'Soundbite'
LeStanf
Kingpin

Post by LeStanf »

I love the suggestion from myadpass. Excellent thinking!

For myself, I have the following suggestions:

1. Older, smaller hotels have thinner walls and the doors often have gaps around the edges. On the downside, they also have creaky floorboards and culdesac corridors, so you have to be careful.

2. Cheaper hotels are often occupied by the young who don't have much money to spend. The young tend to be more vigorous lovers, make more noise and keep going for longer than us older types so the captures can be pretty good. I don't often stay in TravelInns but the ratio of "hits" I have achieved there is higher than any other chain I've used.

3. Avoid family hotels. Even couples without children tend to keep quiet when they know there are kids about - I know I do.

4. Pretty obvious this one but Friday and Saturday nights are when happy couples book rooms for recreation (alas, my own stays are almost always weekdays).

5. Perhaps my strongest advice is to buy a through-the-wall microphone. These are quite expensive though (£120) so are only for the most dedicated perverts!

xxxxx

LeStanf.
miklor

Post by miklor »

I agree with the last post but the through the wall thing is cheaper now on eBay if that our thing. I bet the aircontidioning throws those for a loop. Trip advisor ratio's of couples to non couples is a good idea. The cheap hotels are really good?
futtock
Kingpin

Post by futtock »

It's an old thread but there's some good advice here.

About adjoining rooms: good in principle but bad in practice. Apart from one amazing experience (posted under the '(True) Stories' topic), I have rarely got anything good that way. One time I got an adjoining room and the couple disappeared until about 3am - came back just in time to ruin a recording of a threesome I was making down the corridor. And then they went straight to bed and spent the night snoring loudly. They could at least have had a quick fuck by way of apology for messing up my recording (missed the big - and I mean BIG - finish). :lol:

Another time (same hotel), I complained about my room being noisy (wrong sort of noise ;) ) and got moved to an adjoining room. The joke was on me when my new neighbour turned out to be a guy sleeping alone. :roll:
myadpass

Post by myadpass »

Very old post, but one other thought on this topic. A hotel located close to bars is also a plus. Drunk = good for this purpose. Also, an area where young couples tend to gather is also important. Once again, I typically use Trip Advisor to help figure this out. I will often read the forums for a particular cities and look for posts that ask the best location to stay for young adults or even for honeymooning. Often you'll also see particular hotels recommended.
mjj9994
Knight

Post by mjj9994 »

Audio wrote: 19 Mar 2013 13:08 wow all these TIPS seem to be really from pros :D
We're not Pros, but we do stay at Holiday Inn Express... if it has Sexsounds :lol:
spaceworld

Post by spaceworld »

Thx for all these ideas !!! I never have a chance when I go to the hotel !!! it makes me crazy ! Can't believe you can record all these sounds so easily !!!
I come back from Holidays (BALI) and an young couiple next room ... I could hear them talking together ... but no sex sound !!! How is possible !!! Can't believe it ! so frustration !!!

I hope one day have chance like you and share my sound !

thx men !
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

1. Walk the corridors and have a good listen after stopping occasionally.
2. Make sure there is a seating area and/or bar close to reception so you can see who's checking in and/or arriving.
3. You need to be awake for most of the night.
4. Try and avoid hotels that have corridor CCTV surveillance and are well staffed at night.
5. Avoid expensive, fancy hotels (ties in with 4).

Try crappy hotels like this one:
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
Quadrophenia1

Post by Quadrophenia1 »

sndprv wrote: 04 Jan 2018 23:13
2. Make sure there is a seating area and/or bar close to reception
Makes sense that bars, parties and receptions would find ladies getting into a fun, playful mood!