Old device Samsung YP-T7J 512MB

For "how to do this" questions and answers, notes, instructions
alldonenow

Old device Samsung YP-T7J 512MB

Post by alldonenow »

Back listening and recording.

Windows 10 makes file size smaller (time wise) than device states (3:51:49) windows10 states (1:41:21) Also in Audicity.

And Can't find/hear to sex noises. at 46:00. On device I can.

Need a quick how to import files device. or point how to a Previous post in here.

Thank you from Utah.
reggind
Knight

Re: Old device Samsung YP-T7J 512MB

Post by reggind »

I would try doing a test recording and record the TV or something for a bit. If the playback sounds funny, fast and high pitched, the bitrate is incorrect. You should be able to fix that, though I am away from my compute with audacity. If the file sounds fine, you got me as to why the number on the display differs from the one in the file. If you have the manual for the recorder you could read it. When you recorded did the counter go up or down? Could it be reflecting the time remaining on your device? I have an old audio interface that worked that way. It started out displaying how much time you had left depending on what you were doing. It sounds crazy today with multi terabyte hard drives but back in the day with sub and low gigabyte hard drives, it actually made sense. Better to see that you had 16 minutes to start with recording 8 tracks than to find out you were out of space in the middle of things. So the display on that actually counted down towards zero.
alldonenow

Re: Old device Samsung YP-T7J 512MB

Post by alldonenow »

Ok, more detail on device, it records voice directly to mp3. Bit rate 192 kbps

A long time ago I was able to transfer to a Window 2000 pc and not lose the ability to hear the sex noises.(same Bit rate of 192 kbps device states (3:51:49), windows 10 Laptop states (1:41:21)

After transfer to Laptop I can't find/hear sex noises at 46:00 on Laptop, on device I can.