Question about Valentine's Day for 2024

General discussion about sexsounds
- no uploads here -
HolyRoller478

Question about Valentine's Day for 2024

Post by HolyRoller478 »

I apologize in advance for posting this one here. I know I already shared my recording (finally), and @Yeppie, if this question should best be deemed in a more appropriate discussion thread, you may relocate it if you wish. Actually, your input to my question would be greatly appreciated as well.
I just have a dumb question to ask: since Valentine's Day falls on a Wednesday next year (literally in the middle of the week); I know a lot of people have suggested that the best time to get recordings around Valentine's Day, if it falls during the week, is usually better on the weekend (suggestions from Reddit as well); which weekend would be best, the weekend leading up to Valentine's Day or the weekend after? I'd imagine the weekend prior would make more sense, but since it is in the middle of the week, it could go either way, right? Let me know what you all think. I'd really like to know.
"You forget a thousand things every day. Make sure this is one of them." -- Michael DeSanta (GTA 5)
edtraveller

Re: Question about Valentine's Day for 2024

Post by edtraveller »

I think either.
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

If I´d celebrate Valentine´s Day (which I don´t) I´d decide for the weekend after to have a 'romantic' hotel stay with my Schnucki 🀩
... but this is not an informed statement about a general trend.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
HolyRoller478

Post by HolyRoller478 »

Unfortunately that is a loose-ended question. lol I'd consider booking hotel reservations for both weekends but that might be expensive in the long run. I'll have to play that by ear.
If anyone else in the SSL community has any other insights or opinions on this matter, by all means, please share them. I'm looking at every possible options for next year.
"You forget a thousand things every day. Make sure this is one of them." -- Michael DeSanta (GTA 5)
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

Yikes. Ft. Lauderdale hotel. Sitting in lobby to stalk, but only good looking couple made the elevator ahead of me and not even a floor counter to give me a hint! Everyone else checking in are old, fat and gray...☹️

Edit, Aging beach bum couple. Mid 30s Drunk and funny. Husband had a rocky type face reminding me of the actor Martin Kove. Wife looks like a really fun bar waitress.
And they were kind enough to look at their key and murmur the room # out loud

LOL... I'm in the lobby 630pm Friday night working SO diligently on my week's reports. What a dedicated employee!! πŸ˜†

Super cute couple I missed came in from dinner and I have their location. That said, even with tape there are no concealment methods or shadows to camouflage. So with both couples will have to take my chances in the halls.

Voila!! Found concealment, if they work quality will be of corridor capture unless I can catch them live..

Edit - Sat AM ..Well it's official.. both Valentine's and New Year's were total busts this year. Crossing my fingers for Easter and Mother's Day .. 🀬
Last edited by edtraveller on 19 Feb 2023 05:07, edited 1 time in total.
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
HolyRoller478

Post by HolyRoller478 »

I could wait until my trip in the summer. I'm planning to visit family in Cleveland, but I'm not going to impose on my folks to stay at their place. Besides some friends are going with me. We'll be staying at a hotel. Maybe I'll get lucky and get a new capture.
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

edtraveller wrote: ↑17 Feb 2023 22:59 Yikes. Ft. Lauderdale hotel. Sitting in lobby to stalk, but only good looking couple made the elevator ahead of me and not even a floor counter to give me a hint! Everyone else checking in are old, fat and gray...☹️

Edit, Aging beach bum couple. Mid 30s Drunk and funny. Husband had a rocky type face reminding me of the actor Martin Kove. Wife looks like a really fun bar waitress.
And they were kind enough to look at their key and murmur the room # out loud

LOL... I'm in the lobby 630pm Friday night working SO diligently on my week's reports. What a dedicated employee!! πŸ˜†

Super cute couple I missed came in from dinner and I have their location. That said, even with tape there are no concealment methods or shadows to camouflage. So with both couples will have to take my chances in the halls.

Voila!! Found concealment, if they work quality will be of corridor capture unless I can catch them live..

Edit - Sat AM ..Well it's official.. both Valentine's and New Year's were total busts this year. Crossing my fingers for and Mother's Day .. 🀬
Sorry to hear that.. what about women's day?