Pigeon Forge Last Summer

Share your experiences
Mcfakerson862

Pigeon Forge Last Summer

Post by Mcfakerson862 »

Probably the hottest experience I've ever had was last summer on a family trip to Pigeon Forge/ Gatlinburg. My wife's family owns a condo that they rent out in Pigeon Forge. One of the perks is that we can reserve it for free as long as no one has booked it. It is a nice condo, in a building overlooking the strip and it gets frequent visitors during the busy season. Our reservation was during the week days, because we were trying to avoid the crowds around town on the weekends, and it's easier to book during the week, so unfortunately the building was mostly empty.

So the first day or two I've kept an eye out who's coming in or out of the parking lot, and there are not many cars around. I had noticed a large middle eastern family coming and going from the room upstairs in multiple vans every time they left. There were also a few older (real old) couples getting on and off the elevator, but the place was mostly empty. I had thought that the condo next door was vacant, but coming home on the third night I noticed a light on in the window next to ours. So after everyone had went to bed, I started playing with the active listening on my phone trying to pickup sounds coming from the next room. I did hear some noises but I think I was trying to convince myself it was something, but didn't hear much.

I had pretty much given up at that point, but around midnight or one I got up to go to the bathroom and heard muffled talking. So I investigated further, and in the shower I could almost hear them like I was in the same room. I heard them fucking hard in bed, echoing into the bathroom. I caught the end of their session; I heard her moaning, their skin slapping together, everything. Then the grand finale! I hear them get out of bed and run to the bathroom! Inches from where I was listening she was sucking him off while on the toilet! I heard him clear as day say "yeah suck that dick girl, deeper..." I could even hear her gagging and coming up for air. The kicker is, she started peeing on the toilet while doing this, maybe it's their kink or something. I heard them finish (and so did I :wink: ) then after they took a shower together.

I was so turned on with adrenaline pumping, I could not get back to sleep. About an hour later my curiosity peaked and I went back in the bathroom hoping to catch a round 2. Sure enough! I heard him trying to convince her, she was reluctant at first, kind of making annoyed noises. Eventually I heard them start foreplay, some gentle moaning. The second time was quick, but they ended in the bathroom again! She once again was on the toilet and when he was about to cum she peed again. This time I heard him say "yeah, swallow all of it" and some kissing after.

The other curious thing, throughout the first round I kept hearing a phone chime... like a lot, cash register noises. Especially when they finished. So my thoughts were she was probably a cam model and the register noises were for tips or people commenting. I have scoured the internet with keywords "Pigeon Forge sex, Gatlinburg sex, etc." hoping they post their exploits, but I've found nothing from during the time frame I was there.

I never saw them, and the next night I heard nothing. The one unaccounted for car in the lot (as in I didn't see it move or anyone getting in or out of it) was gone the next day. My wife and I were going through a dry spell during that time, and with our kids up late playing video games in the next room we had a sexually uneventful vacation. So this was a welcome treat to make it all worth while :D
catbird48

Re: Pigeon Forge Last Summer

Post by catbird48 »

Lucky guy
saydamoda

Re: Pigeon Forge Last Summer

Post by saydamoda »

Good story if you have more stories like this I would love to hear them