One from my girl’s past

Share your experiences
f399sf

One from my girl’s past

Post by f399sf »

My girlfriend also gets off on hearing sex though she might not be quite as pervy about it as me. I have picked her brain for every possible sexual story she might have from her past and as luck would have it one is related to audio voyeurism. When she was 21 she moved from the East Coast to San Diego with a friend. One night they went out drinking together and when the night was done walked back to the friend’s place. This friend (a short, cute blonde PAWG type) was apparently quite slutty and always after guys. Tonight, however, both she and my girl did not find anything they liked. My girlfriend was too drunk to make it home so was going to sleep on the couch in the living room of her friend’s apartment.

Not too long after she gets settled in one of the friend’s regulars, a very large black guy with lots of tattoos, lets himself in says a hello and heads back to the bedroom. Sure enough soon the sounds of the friend slurping on his cock can be heard. Next the bed starts creaking and she hears her friend moaning. After a while she is really wailing and my girlfriend said it was essentially like being in the room with them. She said she got really turned on and slipped her hands down her panties to rub her by then very wet pussy. She orgasmed and fell asleep while they were still going at it.
saydamoda

Re: One from my girl’s past

Post by saydamoda »

Enjoy your luck and try a lot of new adventures
Finelytuned84

Post by Finelytuned84 »

Love this! Thanks for sharing. And any more similar stories would be warmly received!
listen48

Post by listen48 »

Why wouldn't a woman get aroused when listening?
Sighs Queen

Post by Sighs Queen »

I thought about making a new thread for this post but it sorta applies here so I’ll post here.

I’m married to a BBC loving Hotwife. Stag & Vixen marriage. Her fav fuck buddy is a young BBC.

He invited us to see his new apartment. I knew this likely meant he wanted to rail my wife so I didn’t say no😊

We get there and it’s a townhouse apt furnished like a 20 some bachelor furnishes a new apt. Anyway he rolls up a blunt and the charting starts. After a while he asks my wife if she’d like to see the upstairs. He didn’t include me in the invite so I knew what he had in mind.

They kid around some about taking a “tour” and headed up the stairs. I thought I’d give them a head start and go up to watch in a bit.

Even sitting on the sofa downstairs I could hear through the ceiling the chatter stop and the moaning start. So I crept up the carpeted stairs and noticed the door was closed to their room and was locked! He had my wife in there and by now she was loud from her particular grunting sex sounds but all I could do was listen. This was new. Before I’d watch or sometimes even join in.

So I walked back downstairs, sat and the couch and was amazed to notice how loud and what a muted but still very erotic sounds his bed springs made. Even through the carpet and ceiling those squeeky springs overlaid with the symphony of sex my wife was making. It sounded sexier than being in the room with them.

I thought about whacking off but but I could hear him cum and soon they came back down. I made no complaints about being locked out because the truth is I loved it. I can’t remember now if this predated smart phones or if I were just too dumb to record them. But all I have is the memory.
eyeofthestorm

Post by eyeofthestorm »

Sighs Queen wrote: 28 Apr 2023 14:22 I thought about making a new thread for this post but it sorta applies here so I’ll post here.

I’m married to a BBC loving Hotwife. Stag & Vixen marriage. Her fav fuck buddy is a young BBC.

He invited us to see his new apartment. I knew this likely meant he wanted to rail my wife so I didn’t say no😊

We get there and it’s a townhouse apt furnished like a 20 some bachelor furnishes a new apt. Anyway he rolls up a blunt and the charting starts. After a while he asks my wife if she’d like to see the upstairs. He didn’t include me in the invite so I knew what he had in mind.

They kid around some about taking a “tour” and headed up the stairs. I thought I’d give them a head start and go up to watch in a bit.

Even sitting on the sofa downstairs I could hear through the ceiling the chatter stop and the moaning start. So I crept up the carpeted stairs and noticed the door was closed to their room and was locked! He had my wife in there and by now she was loud from her particular grunting sex sounds but all I could do was listen. This was new. Before I’d watch or sometimes even join in.

So I walked back downstairs, sat and the couch and was amazed to notice how loud and what a muted but still very erotic sounds his bed springs made. Even through the carpet and ceiling those squeeky springs overlaid with the symphony of sex my wife was making. It sounded sexier than being in the room with them.

I thought about whacking off but but I could hear him cum and soon they came back down. I made no complaints about being locked out because the truth is I loved it. I can’t remember now if this predated smart phones or if I were just too dumb to record them. But all I have is the memory.
Oh, can´t tell how much I enjoyed your story! Please repeat, record and share here :-)