When i worked in a boutique hotel in Sweden

Share your experiences
Nicke88

When i worked in a boutique hotel in Sweden

Post by Nicke88 »

From I was 15-19 I work at a small botique hotel in Sweden. The hotel was on the country side and a place where many couples came for a relaxing weekend.

old building with not so sound proof doors or walls. But best of all, to the best room in the hotel there was a “staff only” storage room next to it, that used to belong to the room but the door from the room was buildt over with just a thin plasterboard, and the doorframe still visible. The staff entered the room from the corridor. The storage was perfect, because no one was there, ever and it was dark and extremely low risk of getting caught.

My boss encouraged me to upgrade “nice guests” to this room if it was empty. And believe me, I found nice guests 😅

I really miss these days. But in my mind there are still so many unbelievably hot memories left. ☺️

One Friday afternoon I saw a car parked outside the hotel. A woman stepped out and got a small bag from the backseat. She was quite tall, brown curly hair, I would guess she was 35-40 years old, wearing a tight dress and walked confidently towards the entrance. The last lunch guests had just left and it would take a few more hours before the new guests for the night would start to drop in.

She walked up to me and smiled. She looked happy and relaxed. I couldn’t stop myself to check her out when she shortly looked away. She was probably the sexiest woman I’ve ever see. Big lips, brown eyes that made me melt completely when she smiled at me. And her body in that tight dress was more than I could handle.
Her “boyfriend” was on his way too and she asked me to leave his key because she wanted to go first to take a bath.

This was my day, I was able to upgrade her. She really appreciated. And so did I. 🥵

45 minutes later a man came through the door. Probably 10 years younger than her, tall, short blond hair, blue eyes and a well shaped body. He went up to me saying:
“- Hi! Jennie ****** just checked in, she said you have a key for me?”

I gave him the key and told him how to get to the room. He said thanks and went for the stairs.

I told my colleague to keep an eye of the reception while I was gonna go and “prepare some stuff”.

My heart was beating hard, I got dry in my mouth and started to feel a bit dizzy of all excitement. I opened up the storage room quietly, closed and locked the door behind me.

Took my ear close to the wall. I was on the other side of the thin wall right beside the bed. I heard they were both in the bed, heard they kissed. My heart was speeding.

They whispered sweet words to each other, giggled laughed. Teased each other and it sure sounded like they enjoyed each others company.
(Conversation in Swedish)
“- Kiss and smacking sounds”
She: “mmm mmm”
He: I love your breasts - followed by smacking and kissing sounds.
She: I know, you all do. She said, her laugh right after quickly went in to soft moanings.
She: “mmm mmm yes, mmm
He: you’re so fucking sexy.
She: more moaning that got more and more intense.
He: you’re SO wet! Damn!
She: mmm you make me baby
He: I want to taste you baby
She: mmm baby , lick me.

………

After one hour I really had to go. But they were still fucking like there was no tomorrow.

I sneaked out and went back to work. This day I will never forget.
heinz1809
Kingpin

Re: When i worked in a boutique hotel in Sweden

Post by heinz1809 »

Really great experience. Thanks a lot. Do you have more? It's a shame that didn't record in your younger days.
Nicke88

Post by Nicke88 »

There were many many hot moments.
mateov
Kingpin

Post by mateov »

Was this before cell phones could record??? I am in pain with all the incredible sounds we are missing! But there is nothing as beautiful as an exciting memory!
Nicke88

Post by Nicke88 »

There was cellphones at this time. But i was young and so so so afraid of getting caught so i never dared to record :(