UKNM Mystery

Discuss Pics and Vids belonging to posted sounds
emmpet8
Knight

UKNM Mystery

Post by emmpet8 »

A contact from SSL who I keep in touch with, sent me a link to a tube website. The video in the link claimed to be one by UKNM and called;

"UKNIGHTMAN sexy girls & skirts EDITION 01"

I downloaded the video to get a better look and although it's a low resolution version, the quality was good enough to watch. Most clips in the video are as the title suggests. Clips with lots of candid shots of Girls in short skirts. Although there was one clip that was car sex.

The opening title and UKNM logo on the video looked quite genuine. The locations looked very much like the ones that UKNM shoots in. The accents of the voices in the video sounded very North West UK, from the area UKNM shoots in. The length of the video is similar to videos since it reduced from approximately 90 minutes to approximately 60 minutes. Every aspect of the video seemed to say it is genuine UKNM.

I have asked a couple of contacts who know quite a bit about UKNM and it's news to them. Do any members here have any information regarding this video?

Please don't ask for any links from me, as I don't share any that are shared with me. I don't give information regarding contacts either.
Turmoil123
Kingpin

Re: UKNM Mystery

Post by Turmoil123 »

Has there been any UKNM videos in the last 5 years? I thought they were long gone. I think I have most of them and they were great (though the quality started to decline towards the end). I assume he was less active and just putting in more of the "meh" content to get it closer to 60 min.

But yeah it was a great location, I even Google Maps the park he would wander in to get a better sense of where exactly the sex was happening.
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

Turmoil123 wrote: 19 May 2024 18:26 Has there been any UKNM videos in the last 5 years? I thought they were long gone. I think I have most of them and they were great (though the quality started to decline towards the end). I assume he was less active and just putting in more of the "meh" content to get it closer to 60 min.
The simple answer to any in the last 5 years is yes there have been, as he set up on his own. That's the reason I was asking about the one I mentioned. Follow this link and you'll find out more if you're interested.

viewtopic.php?t=4709

I have to agree about the quality of videos declining. Particularly where he puts in an extra long rubbish clip that takes up half the video. Although there have been some great clips in later some later videos.
Jabberwocky75

Post by Jabberwocky75 »

Hi Emmpet8,
I seem to remember there being a very similar vid from UKNM a few years ago. I can't remember the volume number but it was just him wandering along filming couples/women as they came out of the pubs & clubs. I'm pretty sure it ended with him filming car sex through a car or campervan window where the couple had tried to make a curtain? Does that sound familiar or have I taken too much medicine again 😉🤣
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

Jabberwocky75 wrote: 21 May 2024 03:09 Hi Emmpet8,
I seem to remember there being a very similar vid from UKNM a few years ago. I can't remember the volume number but it was just him wandering along filming couples/women as they came out of the pubs & clubs. I'm pretty sure it ended with him filming car sex through a car or campervan window where the couple had tried to make a curtain? Does that sound familiar or have I taken too much medicine again 😉🤣
That sounds like the video I saw. Thanks for that information, as I had asked quite a lot of contacts who are big UKNM fans and none had seen it before. From your description, it sounds very much like this is not a new UKNM. Although, from the title and logo it's pretty certain to be post Galician days.