Upstairs Neighbor

Share your experiences
Amberly2611

Upstairs Neighbor

Post by Amberly2611 »

I wish I had known about this site when I lived in my old apartment. Our upstairs neighbor (mid 30’s attractive woman) had pretty loud sex a few times. The first time it woke me up in the middle of the night and we could clearly hear the bed and once she got loud enough, we could hear her moans. At first I was annoyed, and woke up grumpy. But then a couple months later I was pregnant and extra *in the mood*. My husband and I were awake and this time we heard the build up. We heard her vibrator and her moans but no bed banging so maybe he was using the vibrator and his mouth or something? And then we started hearing the bed noises and they went for like 4 hours. I wasn’t so grumpy about it this time. We heard them both finish multiple times. The third time it woke me up again in the middle of night but my husband stayed asleep. It turned me on so much I got off listening to them while he slept. I wish I had thought to record it. Unfortunately we moved out of that apartment
AshenElm
Kingpin

Re: Upstairs Neighbor

Post by AshenElm »

That's a great story, thanks for sharing it with us.
I love how one of the great "moments in life" is the backdrop. I kind of miss my wife being pregnant, both for the body changes and the extra sex drive. A few coworkers have just had babies, and there is talk of how great it is to lick breasts while you're woman is nursing.
In any case, that seems like a hell of a session, to go for 4 hours.
Wombfiller

Re: Upstairs Neighbor

Post by Wombfiller »

Great to hear women too are aroused by hearing others having sex 😀