Overheard threesome in college

Share your experiences
f399sf

Overheard threesome in college

Post by f399sf »

A girl we’ll call Becky I dated for a few months in my rural high school ended up going to the same college as me in a nearby city. We ended up remaining very good friends after breaking up so I was over at the big apartment she shared with two other girls quite a bit, especially when she threw parties which always had a lot of people as Becky was very social. Early on first semester I met one of her roommates, a very sexy brunette with short hair, nose ring and perky tits. She reminded me and Becky of Chloë Sevigny. For the story let’s say her name is Danielle. According to Becky she frequently heard Danielle having sex “all day.” I found Danielle really sexy so loved hearing this information.

One night I was over at one such big party and Becky started wondering where Danielle was due to some party necessity or another. She comes back from the bedroom area, grabs a glass from the cupboard and turns down the music on her way back while motioning for the few of us around the kitchen island to follow her. She puts the glass up to Danielle’s door and starts smiling. I was amused because this was my first time seeing someone listen through a door with a glass like a cartoon. She exclaimed “That ho’s having a threesome in there!” My friend has a very unique sense of humor.

Sure enough when I listened I could hear the moans of two girls and Danielle’s bed thump against the wall. I was instantly hard imagining what was going on. We stood around for a couple minutes more before Becky was called back to hostess duties. I didn’t see Danielle again that night. The next year we ended up dating. I asked her about the party and she told me who the couple was. I remember meeting them briefly, a tall thin skater-type white guy and a very pretty black girl. That was her first time doing anything with another girl besides making out with Becky and grinding on each other to get guys excited at parties. Danielle was super cool and a lot of fun and I still think of her every now and then. Apparently she and Becky almost swapped boyfriends one night and she would pose nude for Becky, a photography major. A couple of contact sheets of pictures she took of Danielle naked are prized mementos.
saydamoda

Re: Overheard threesome in college

Post by saydamoda »

There must be beautiful memories, beautiful voices, beautiful feelings still ringing in your ears.
AshenElm
Kingpin

Re: Overheard threesome in college

Post by AshenElm »

It's amazing that you got to him up with someone you overheard, and get the lowdown on the situation you listened in on.

I love that you were able to communicate your excitement and curiosity with her.