My wife Martine and a co-worker

Upload and discuss member's sounds
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
turbotich
Kingpin

My wife Martine and a co-worker

Post by turbotich »

2023.10.31 martine en g.v. uit asse.mp3
Quite a while ago I posted, I am afraid. Sorry !

My wife Martine recorded herself a couple of weeks ago with a co-worker, an older gentleman (he must be in his early sixties, I guess) who seems to have fancied her for some time.
Martine knows I enjoy sex sounds - don't we all on this site :D ? - so she put her cell phone in recording modus.

She told me afterwards that she enjoyed her colleague's efforts, especially when it came to licking her, which he expertly did. She would have enjoyed some more pounding, though. But unfortunately the guy was so horny that he came in her after maybe a minute pounding. Which did not, however, prevent Martine from orgasming too :lol: .

I've cut the early stages where hardly any interesting sounds were made. The record starts with the guy whispering and breathing heavily as Martine sucks his cock. You can hear him whisper 'Tineke' which is what most friends call Martine. At 1:23 you hear Martine gagging on his dick, and you can clearly hear sucking sounds.

At 3:16 she encourages him to lick her pussy. As of 3:57 you can hear she likes it very much, and you can even hear it better when she gasps at 5:15.
At 7:48 she has a first orgasm, and at 9:58 she cums again. Some 20 seconds later she talks in a very horny voice (but I don't understand what she says), and you can hear they kiss a couple of times.
At 10:54 Martine moans as the guy penetrates her and starts pounding her. At 11:11 he gasps 'amai zeg Tineke' making it clear that he enjoys her pussy. 10 seconds or so later the pounding intensifies rapidly, and at about 11:40 Martine and the guy both cum. At 11:57 Martine asks her lover if he came (although there can hardly be any doubt about that, and she must have felt him squirting his semen into her pussy).

Enjoy !
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: My wife Martine and a co-worker

Post by yeppie »

Hey, so great to hear Martine again! Thank you :-)

Did you notice the Swingers section? Thought this one might fit in there ... what do you think?
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
turbotich
Kingpin

Post by turbotich »

Hi Yeppie. You're right. I hadn't even noticed there is now a swingers section until I had already uploaded (shame on me !). I'll think of it next time ! :wink:
cumfan

Post by cumfan »

Good one! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž