We sounded great!

Share your experiences
sjohn26

We sounded great!

Post by sjohn26 »

Wife and I had a rare afternoon alone (no kids) and took advantage of the opportunity. As things heated up, her cell phone rings-------she checks to make sure its not kids or the school or any other urgent event. Just one of her friends and she puts the phone down. Well it turns out she hit the talk button while we got back to business!

Well, without kids to hear she gets into her more expressive moods and I do my best to indulge her. A lengthy tonguing and some vigorous fucking led to a number of climaxes for both of us. After a good fuck, she gets particularly sensitive and I go back to work tonguing with the expected screaming result!

Later in the day, her girlfriends stop by to see if she's in the mood for a night out-----------------only to tell them she's a bit tired that night! They chime in with "Well it's no wonder after the fucking you got today - you left your phone on!" Turns out they listened for the entire session - she turned beet red-----------I walked in at the tail end of the conversation and just grinned.

We had a good laugh and I joked that I was available for special events - the wife's stare ended that chat though! But I did get some approving glances from her friends!