Asian pleasures

Share your experiences
elmasloco

Asian pleasures

Post by elmasloco »

Hey folks,

this is my first post on my first day of being a forum member here.
I'm delighted that I found your place because it helps me getting over from the thing this morning, but let's start from the beginning.
(This is a kinda sad story, but maybe you want to read it to feel better for yourself :)
Currently, I'm on a business trip to China and staying in a company-paid four-star hotel. Sounds great, but I've never been to China before and the building sites around the hotel make some sound 24-7 that's not of the delighting kind. Plus, my stomach doesn't like this country either.
Anyway, today at 5 I woke up from some noise, got to the bathroom, and sitting on the bowel I slowly realize what sound actually woke me up. It's a couple in the next room, and the woman is starting to go red-hot seemingly screaming right at this lousy thin Chinese wall.
I was really dazzled and the only thing I could think of was that some guys get the sex and some others get the shits. Aw, man.
And it was over when I realized that taping it might be a good idea, too.
Needless to say that I'm here with a beautiful colleague which has absolutely no interest in me and that the Chinese girls I've met so far didn't speak a word of a language I would understand. But I'm telling you, if this guy goes at it again, I've got my recorder waiting. And as soon as my stomach's back up, I'll go looking for some hotel acquaintance too and tape us from under the bed - just to get back a little at this place!

Let's close this with the alltime favourite first line from the great "Apocalypse Now": "Saigon........ shit."