Whilst on holiday

Share your experiences
matron69

Whilst on holiday

Post by matron69 »

This happened whilst we were away on holiday a few years ago.
My partner and I were staying in a converted barn in Devon United Kingdom.
The barn had two seperate cottages in it and the other one had a couple and their child in it.
One night at about 11pm we had just finished making love and in the period of quiet between finishing our lovemaking and the sleep that followed we lay quietly.
After a few minutes there was a faint though distinct sound coming from the cottage next door. The sound was of the woman moaning softly as her husband seemed to touch her.
The moaning got louder as he explored her with her moans turning into gasps. Interspersed with
"Oh god yes"

After a few minutes of listening to her moan it went quiet.
Thinking that they had finished we closed our eyes.Within a few seconds though there was a creaking sound.
The oh so distinct creack of the bed moving. The guy seemed to move on top of his wife. Slowly at first and quietly but audible through the wall the bed creaked again
The woman gave a little groan as he appeared to enter her.
As he did the bed gave a louder creak as he pushed down. The bedhead hit the wall as he did.
Another
"Oh god"
From the woman as there was a pause. Another creak from the bed as he just stayed still.
"Fuck me"
We heard the woman pant.
And after a couple of seconds the bed creaked again. faster this time as he took her.
Her panting got louder to. Combined with her getting more vocal.
As he started on her in ernest the bed started hitting the dividing wall faster which combined with the creaking bed was so horny.
As the guy took her groans were louder now..
"Oh God oh god!!"
We heard quite clearly.
"Yes yes yes!"
Then an
"Oh fuck"
As she appeared to cum.
The creaking got even faster and then came to a sudden stop.
As it did there was a loud groan from the guy quickly followed by a loud sigh from his wife.
Presumibly they had both come together.
After a few seconds the bed creaked again as the guy got off his wife.
Then all we heard after that was when they went to sleep following their own lovemakiing session.
And the creak of the bed as they turned over in their sleep.

So if we could hear them making love they could hear us which was a turn on!