Danish couple from a hotel in Copenhagen

Files and discussion about sex in motels / hotels
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
DaneCopenhagen
Kingpin

Danish couple from a hotel in Copenhagen

Post by DaneCopenhagen »

I came across this couple by chance as I met them on the stairs - both in the 40-ties - the woman petite with brown short hair and nice tits in a short skirt and the man also rather short and nearly bald. They were kissing on the stairs, so I assume they had just met and I was sure some action was going to happen. And they hit off right away and kept going for a long time, but due to the positioning of the room near the staircase with many people passing I couldn't record it all. The time is around 23 pm and they went on for more than an hour and I assume that he is trying to fuck her ass, judging from the conversation, which I haven't put here since it's in Danish.
She was sexy to look at and she sounds sexy too. I have had to split this in many seperate files and the last one is a short recording made the morning after at around 8.30 when I checked the room before leaving the hotel.
DaneCopenhagen
Kingpin

Re: Danish couple from a hotel in Copenhagen

Post by DaneCopenhagen »

second part
DaneCopenhagen
Kingpin

Post by DaneCopenhagen »

2 last files + the third (21) isfrom the next morning
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Very clear recording for hotel sex and very sexy moans. I think I should learn Danish to understand their conversation ;-)
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
ogmudbone

Post by ogmudbone »

How will i be able to listen to this? I can't see the audio unfortanetly
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

ogmudbone wrote: 20 Feb 2024 19:38 How will i be able to listen to this? I can't see the audio unfortanetly
Well, this one is from 2012 ... and here in the announcements you´ll find an explanation:

viewtopic.php?t=10868
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
physicist
Knight

Post by physicist »

yeppie wrote: 20 Feb 2024 20:32
ogmudbone wrote: 20 Feb 2024 19:38 How will i be able to listen to this? I can't see the audio unfortanetly
Well, this one is from 2012 ... and here in the announcements you´ll find an explanation:

viewtopic.php?t=10868
I think we need to implement AI to prevent this sort of "where is the audio" post :lol: