the one that got away...

Share your experiences
sc0tt-uk
Knight

the one that got away...

Post by sc0tt-uk »

someone has just blown agent Sc0tt-uk's mission on this fine evening... and he's seriously pissed over it!!

I've got a female friend crashing in my flat tonight. She's staying in a separate room its purely platonic, so naturally I had a mic set up in my room where the computer was recording.

Off to bed she goes. I'm listening to her making a phonecall... getting undressed... settling down... and then knocking her drink over!

Next thing I know, she's hunting for something to whipe up the mess with. Theres another friend (guy this time) sleeping in my lounge so she can't get to the kitchen without waking him. She turns out a few drawers and stumbles across a little prezzie I'd put away for Mrs Sc0tt (a clit vibrator thats got some serious punch). She flicks it on and off a few times and you can almost hear her brain ticking over. I had a drunken conversation with her a few months ago about how she's never tried a vibrator but wouldn't mind a go... so at this point I can't believe my luck... its all I can do not to start doing laps of honour in my room!

but, this is no thick chick. She puts it back, although she doesn't close the drawer, and she keeps on searching. Eventually she works her way round to where my mic is in amongst some washing. I remember theres a towell in that pile of washing litterally as she picks the mic up. So now i've gone from laps of honour to shitting bricks in less than a second... then... CLICK!

yup, the mic is off... gone! now i don't think i've been busted really. she knows nothing of my little hobby, and as its a battery powered condenser i'm sure she's just flicked it off thinking she's doing me a favour, but jesus its the most frustrating thing... if my Mrs is gonna get a pre-used vibrator I at least want to hear the chick using it before her!

The good news is that I had a backup recorder stashed just in case... the bad news is that the quality it records at will be pretty much worthless even if its pathetic pickup range does manage to get some action.

of course... nobody here can help much... i just needed to rant. :cry:
raptor10

Post by raptor10 »

hummm, I think the fact that she doesn't know about our hobbie is the good luck part, sometimes I think about someone busting me and give me the creeps.

Also the women usually see things by the good side, so you don't run any risk, maybe tomorrow she'll say:

"I unpluged your micro, it was expending batteries and you didn't note it.."

Jeje, and better luck with the other record!

See ya.
open mind (and ears too...)
El Ciego
Kingpin

It can be bad for the recordist

Post by El Ciego »

Sc0tt,

Well, at least she didn't notify the police.

A pal of mine was living with this hot little cutie (roommates). On a whim, he hid a couple microphones in her room, and in fact got nearly five hours (!) of incredible sounds. She alone, with her boyfriend, with a girlfriend in a casual and experimental lesbian encounter. Bloody marvelous stuff. Then, she found the microphones. Oops.

My pal was sentenced to a year in jail for this little escapade. And, the damned cops confiscated five audio cassettes. Funny thing...only one tape ever made it into evidence...so what happened to the other four? I think we all know where the four missing tapes went, do we not? LOL

Damn, I would have LOVED to enjoy the sounds. This little woman was h-h-hot; a petite gymnast's body with D-cup breasts! And, she's a freak, fueled by meth and a rebellious attitude...in short, a hot little cum-woman. Her voice is that of an angel. My pal begins serving his sentence on Monday this coming.
mysx
Kingpin

Post by mysx »

Agent Sc0tt-uk's secret almost busted :shock:
What will happen next episode? Hope she doesn't suspect...

I don't know how you live but in a house with walls of wood or similar
material you can hide microphones in the wall behind the wallpaper.
The wallpaper should have some kind of uneven structure and you
can make very small holes that isn't visible but enough for the mic.
However, since other sounds can spread through the wall it's not
recommended everywhere. Well, it was just a thought.
And there's no portable walls :lol: (ok, bad joke)

Better luck next time Sc0tt-uk!
sc0tt-uk
Knight

Post by sc0tt-uk »

its happened again... i'm building up a catollogue of missed chances lately!

A friend of mine has this hot japanese girlfriend, and due to a change of plan in where they were headed i've been left to look after her laptop at my place until she picks it up tomorrow night.
I happen to know theres vids of her and her ex boyfriend on here, my friend (the current boyfriend) has found them and kept quiet so she doesn't hide them better haha. I've heard her come once, and lordy lordy it was worth hearing.

If anybody speaks Japanese and happens to have any idea of how we can do this maybe through logmein.com or something by tomorrow night, then reply here or PM me because this is too good to miss. I've had a crack at it, but using Japanese windows is trickier than I thought haha.

hope someone can help...
sc0tt-uk
mjj9994
Knight

Post by mjj9994 »

If I am understanding you correctly.. the laptop's operating system is in Japanese?

Well.. if it is running windows XP, you could just install the English language options (I know you can install the japanese language if you are running english.. did it on accident once trying to decipher a web site)..... so I would guess you can do the same if the primary language is Japanese. Just dont forget to change it back when you are done.. ha.
mjj9994
Knight

Post by mjj9994 »

Forgot to mention.. the controls are under:

- Start menu
- Settings
- Control Panel
- Regional and Language Options

If you have a computer running the same version of windows, just use it as a guide and look for the icons.