My camping car was rocking...

Share your experiences
alphonse01

My camping car was rocking...

Post by alphonse01 »

This funny story happened to me a few weeks ago. Too bad I couldn't make a recording of the muffled sounds I heard, but even with sounds, you would miss THE essential dimension: the movement!

Let's start with the beginning. My wife and I had a 24 year old female student staying at our home for a bit more than a week. She was there on a sort of holidays. We know her family well and were glad to host her. She is a very nice girl, petite, funny, dynamic and quite sexy. After her stay, she was to meet her boyfriend, whom shed hadn't seen for weeks. They would then fly to a southern country, to enjoy further holidays together.

The airport if a few hours away from our home and they had booked a very early flight. I had a meeting the same day, not far from that airport, so I proposed to drive them to the airport with my camping-car. We would sleep not to far from the airport and wake up early, in order for them to be there on time.

And so did we. We drove to the place where we would sleep, had a nice supper in the camping-car, and then went to bed, the couple in the big bed over the drivers seat, and me in the bunk bed at the back, only a few meters away from them.

To be honnest, I did have the fantasy that they would have sex in my camping-car with me onboard, but held it for quite unrealistic... That's why I didn't set my recorder up... I have obviously underestimated the fact that they hadn't seen each other for so long!

I tried to sleep for like half an hour, and they were very silent too. He even started to snore lightly. But then she started to move.

Those of you who have experience with camping cars will know that shock absorbers tend to amplify the slightest movement, so that you can feel it from anywhere in the vehicle... So I could litterally feel, that she was starting to rub him, although they were really totally silent. It lasted a moment with only very slight movements. Obviously, they were trying to be as discrete as possible, and they didn't realize that I was awake and aware of any of their movements. Suddenly, they changed position. I think he went on top of her.

Silence again for a few minutes, and then the horizontal shaking started, at the beginning very subtle. It was from left to right. As soon as they began to move a bit more, the shock absorbers started to squeak. I think they then realized that they couldn't go any further that way, without waking me up. They abruptely stopped and moved away from that position. Silence again. My impression was, they had given up. He soon started to snore again.

I must have slept in. I was woken up by another movement, probably an hour later. And then I heard her whisper "I think he must be sleeping", talking about me obviously! I indeed tried to breathe as regularly as possible, almost snoring, to encourage them to go ahead. Again they started to make very small movements. This time I could hear faint sighs and moans, obviously some efficient foreplay. Maybe she came?

After a while, the campig car started to shake again, this time back and forth in the driving direction. I guess they must have tried it, lying side by side like spoons. It didn't squeak that time, but again, they stopped quite soon, likely afraid of their own doing.

Silence again. Half-sleep for me.

At around 3 am, they started their third and last trial, this time I think relatively succesful.

So moving from left to right was squeaking, moving back and forth was shaking. Only one dimension was left for them: the vertical one. The preparatory action was very obvious. I could feel her climb on him almost as if she was climbing on me! The vertical movements which started after a few minutes were much more discrete, but still very clear. I could feel myself going up and down. After a few minutes of this soft shaking, I could hear him cumming.

After that, there were a few more movements (probably some cleaning up). And then they started sleeping, while I couldn't any more... Too bad.

Only one hour later, I was the one waking them up. Time to get prepared, the flight won't wait!

During breakfast, no word about what had happened in the night. I guess they still imagine, I didn't notice... But maybe they know?
Last edited by alphonse01 on 21 Nov 2015 08:39, edited 1 time in total.
thomas
Knight

Re: My camping car was rocking...

Post by thomas »

great story, thank you very much... Now you know what to do next time when you have them as guests or bring them to the airport again ;-)
Last edited by thomas on 21 Nov 2015 16:49, edited 1 time in total.
georgehale

Post by georgehale »

Nice... that is one hell of a sexy story. Thanks for sharing!
sonar
Kingpin

Post by sonar »

Great experience. :)
Ladies, your moans always bring me back to life.
Audio
Kingpin

Post by Audio »

sooo much fun reading this Story, a good laugh
"I must take my hat off in admiration for those intrepid aural lovers, who risk sleep deprivation, reputation, liberty, and life itself (perhaps) to capture the sounds that are posted to this website." © Forum-Member 'Soundbite'
Love22

Post by Love22 »

Great story 👏