Neighbour on the opposite side of the street

Share your experiences
jeanpal

Neighbour on the opposite side of the street

Post by jeanpal »

The street where I live is about 20-25 meters wide. I live on the last floor of a building and on the other side of the street, one floor lower, there is a young woman (early 20-ties), blonde, with a very nice body. From a distance she reminds me of Cathy from Teen Obsessed.

So I have been keeping an eye on her because (1) I have already spotted her with a man (different men?) several times over the last year and (2) she occasionally walks around the flat with very little clothes on.
Her flat is almost in front of mine: her bedroom is in front of my kitchen while on the right there is her living room.

I had not paid much attention to her lately because she normally closes the curtain of her bedroom and both windows
when she has company and when she is alone and .... well until tonight I did not know what she does when her curtains are closed.
So; I thought: nothing to hear and nothing to see.

Now this summer is very hot so she's been sleeping with an open window and open curtain. So a few days ago I had the idea of getting up at sunrise (around 5 'o clock) to see if I could see something through the open window. And ... I could perfectly see her on her bed. She had a blanket on and her legs were naked.
I kept watching for a while though my curtain and all of a sudden she turned around and removed the blanket! All of a sudden she was lying completely naked, with her back towards me (which means I could see lots of interesting details).
I couldn't believe my eyes.
She stayed like that for like ten minutes. Probably she thought nobody could see her because it was 6 in the morning. Or she was just sleeping and did not pay attention.

On the same day, in the evening, something else happened. The curtain in her bedroom was closed but from my kitchen's window I could see that there was light in her bedroom. On the right, one window of her living room was half open (with an angle of about 45 degrees). Her room was lit whereas the living room was dark, so the window of the living room worked as a mirror. Due to the mutual positions of her bedroom, of the living room's window, and of my kitchen, I suddenly saw her appear naked in the window, just before she turned her light off.

This means: when she is on her bed thinking nobody can see her, I am the only one who can see her (from my kitchen window) reflected in her other window. Also, she does not suspect I can see her because I take down my curtain and I am in the dark in my kitchen.

So tonight I waited until it got dark and then sat in my kitchen to see what happens. She was lying in bed in her underwear and was exchanging photos using her smartphone. That was pretty amazing. All of a sudden I can look at her while she is behind her curtains and thinks nobody can see her. I hoped for something even more interesting but she then turned her light off.

Before giving up I checked again after 10 minutes and the light was on again, and a man appeared in her living room!

So I thought: this time I am going to see or hear something, or both!
They did not close the window of the living room, that was good. I saw them go the her bedroom. Unfortunately they switched the light off, damn!
I listened very carefully and expected to hear some moans, also because I had heard her coughing when she was alone, so I thought I would hear something.

Unfortunately I heard nothing! They were like 10-15 minutes in her bedroom and then switched the light on. I could see (in the window mirror) than he was adjusting his trousers while she was still lying in bed. Then he left pretty quickly.

She opened the curtain of her bedroom, switched the light off, and went to sleep.

So I am very puzzled. The guy does not seem to be her boyfriend. At least he seemed very cold. Maybe a tinder date or something? She also did not seem to enjoy the meeting very much: I could not hear any moan from her (while a normal cough was clearly audible). So maybe not even a tinder date?

During the coming days I will keep an eye on her.
The summer here is still very hot and I confess I am tempted to buy a camera or a microphone, or both.
sndprv
Knight

Re: Neighbour on the opposite side of the street

Post by sndprv »

I have a similar kind of story... . I visited Belgium in the summer of 2013 (I think it was) and stayed
at the Hotel La Madeleine in the centre of Brussels. My hotel room was very cheap and very, very small. It had
a sink and shower but no toilet (the nearest toilet was located at the other end of the corridor). Anyway, my room had
just one very small window, through which I could see some of the room windows of the Ibis hotel directly across
the road from my hotel.

(Click here to see this on Google Street View.)

I was looking straight ahead through my window one evening (before sunset), when I saw a slim, long-haired young brunette
in her underwear inside her room at the Ibis! :o She then put a longish summer dress on (and some make-up).
She was obviously getting ready to go out and I didn't see anyone else sharing the room with her.

I have another story involving female nudity. Think I'll post it tomorrow...
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
jeanpal

Post by jeanpal »

UPDATE.
I finally managed to take a short clip of my neighbour walking half naked (no trousers, no underwear)
in her kitchen early in the morning.

I also assisted to (and filmed some of) the foreplay with her bf one evening. But when things got serious
they almost closed the curtains. I could still film her take off her trousers and showing her naked ass,
I supposed while giving him a blowjob. But I could not see him and her head because they were behind
the curtain. What a torture! Then they moved to her bedroom and I could not see anything.

If I lived in the apartment above hers I think I would be making incredible sound captures.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

jeanpal wrote: 27 Oct 2018 08:54 UPDATE.
I finally managed to take a short clip of my neighbour walking half naked (no trousers, no underwear)
in her kitchen early in the morning.

I also assisted to (and filmed some of) the foreplay with her bf one evening. But when things got serious
they almost closed the curtains. I could still film her take off her trousers and showing her naked ass,
I supposed while giving him a blowjob. But I could not see him and her head because they were behind
the curtain. What a torture! Then they moved to her bedroom and I could not see anything.

If I lived in the apartment above hers I think I would be making incredible sound captures.

I'm jealous. I'd probably end up becoming more and more obsessed, and spending longer and longer periods
staring at her window, like some crazed sicko.

sndprv wrote: 02 Aug 2018 03:43 I have another story involving female nudity. Think I'll post it tomorrow...
Ah shit, forgot to post my other story... as if anyone cared! :lol: Anyway, better 3 months late than never, I suppose.

This one happened back in 1996. Being even more narcissistic back then than I am now, I would sometimes go for tanning
sessions, usually after a weight-training session at the gym. The two or three sunbeds at this place were not exactly
state-of-the-art - not that I was an expert - but the sessions were very cheap, and the location was very handy - in a
building that was only a couple of minutes' walk from the gym.

There were certain times of the day that were designated for women only, and other times that were for men's use only.
However, there was no 'buffer period' between the women only periods and the men only periods, i.e. they were 'back-to-back'.
Because of this, even though I would show up during the correct time period, I was sometimes told to wait until a woman had
finished using the facilities.

Anyway, one day I showed up for a session about 15-20 minutes into the men only period, and the guy at the front desk gave
me the nod to go in, so I did... As soon as I entered, I saw a slim blonde (brown highlights), of average height, standing stark
naked a few metres right in front of me and staring at me with a 'rabbit in the headlights' look on her face :shock: , the details of
which I can hardly remember, because I was (obviously) staring at her slightly sweaty body :o - and especially her lovely small
breasts and full (but neatly trimmed) brown bush (well, this was the nineties). I pretended to not bat an eyelid and just
marched to the nearest sunbed (so that I wouldn't have to pass her) and just got on with things.

Yes, she did complain to the staff, as I found out when I retuned for my next session. The front desk dude had his head in his
hands, because it was obviously his fault. But what I found amusing was that his boss, a tall young woman, found the whole thing
funny. She grinned and said to me, "you silly boy!" with a naughty wink :wink: , and then told me that blondie was a student from Sweden.
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
Love22

Post by Love22 »

Very good story with wonderful details 😉