My neighbors parents from Bavaria

Share your experiences
The_i

My neighbors parents from Bavaria

Post by The_i »

Here's a true story that I wrote just for this forum
My condo consists of a terrace and a balcony, the balcony is above the terrace of my neighbors and protects them from rain and the sun.
The neighbors didn't grow up at the city I live in (50m he is from the countryside and 34f she is from Bavaria). They don't have any kids.
Once they decided to go on holidays in July to Italy and invited her parents (both in their late 50s, I guess) to keep an eye on their flat, while they're away. So I came home from work and found the door to the building open, there was a person, that greeted me and I told him to make sure the door is closed again. He was bald already, but so far in good shape and seemed like a nice guy.

I met my neighbors mum on the next day, when the laundry-room was open, it was a hot day and she was barefoot, wearing only a tshirt and panties. I just said "Hi, hope you enjoy your stay at the city!", she smiled and greeted back, didn't want to check her out too much, because I was afraid she could think I was a creep. But I definitely enjoyed what I saw. Her mum was a little chubby, small, brown hair, but had huge breasts and she seemed to be more open than her daughter.

So on the next day, I had a day off duty, enjoying the sun on the balcony at 1pm at noon, when I suddenly heard a child speaking below me. It took me a moment to find out that the dad mimicked a higher pitched voice of a child. So I became curious and tried not to make any unnecessary noise. I was pretty sure, they were making out on the lounge, because I heard noisy French kisses and both started to moan a little. Then she said:"Did the boy suck on the teachers boobies, today?" He said:"No, I haven't!" In his higher pitched voice. "Then go ahead and don't let me wait...", she responded and I heard a suppressed moan.
Of course, I tried to sneak up on the ledge of the balcony, horny as hell, holding my phone to film this once in a lifetime-opportunity, but with no luck, because the floor of the balcony is too thick and I was afraid, the phone could slide out of my hands. On the video I took, there was only the edge of the balcony to see and I was afraid, due to the surroundings, the recorded file would be useless.

A few seconds later, he began to moan, NOT very quietly, though and I was pretty sure, he was getting a very decent blow job on the terrace, because there were familiar sucking noises on the neighbors terrace. Afterwards I heard:"Come on, let's go inside and fuck...", from the "teacher". Of course, I had the urge to "bring out the trash" rushed on the hallway and waited in front of their door to listen to some bavarian dirty talking. Unfortunately due to the fact that it was noon, I didn't think to record them having sex. But I quietly stood next to their door, risking to be seen by other persons and listened to them having sex. All three of us literally came at the same time. I was leaving for holidays at the next day, so I didn't meet them anymore.
I also wish, I had the opportunity to ask them out for a threesome, but they never showed up since covid. Maybe next year... :!:
The_i

Re: My neighbors parents from Bavaria

Post by The_i »

Don't forget that English is not my native language!😉
RockTony

Post by RockTony »

Where’s the file? :)
The_i

Post by The_i »

RockTony wrote: 18 Jun 2021 18:20 Where’s the file? :)
As I told in the story, the file was useless, you couldn't see, now hear a think, because of the noise..🤷‍♂️
DarkPassion81

Post by DarkPassion81 »

'Bavarian Dirty Talk' ... !? Sounds ... weird ... 😖