A little adventure

Share your experiences
The_i

A little adventure

Post by The_i »

Here's a little story, that happened to me today.

I didn't record anything useful in the past days, so I decided to plant the device in the garden on a fence-post next to my neighbors. On the next day at 9:30am, I pretended to do some gardening, to unmount the device, because I use durable double sided tape for building sites, it sticks perfectly where I mount it, but it surely isn't easy to retrieve. Unfortunately, this time it hardly came off and I used force to get it back. Then it happened: It slipped out of my hands, the thingy fell off and it disappeared in the bushes. While my wife went to take a shower, I searched for it again, panicked a little and was afraid, that the neighbors were suspicious on what I was doing. (Remember the story before)
So I tried to find the little black device, that is 3x3cm (1.18 inches) big, that I thought, fell in the rose-bushes. Now comes the best part: While I was desperately seeking for my gadget, I heard my neighbors moan. Now what? Pretending to be a creep and listen to them having sex in daylight, while feeling aroused and risking the chance of getting busted, or get in and wait? I decided to search for it, again and found it (It was next to the fence in the 3rd neighbor's garden) Still haven't found out, if there's any recorded Sex on this device. I have a few scratches on my arms, because of the roses, but hey: At least it was was little adventure. Wish me luck!
Finelytuned84

Re: A little adventure

Post by Finelytuned84 »

Haha - absolute debacle. Hope there’s some great sounds on it to make your hard efforts worth while