Couples in a city park (last: 13.06.)

Sex recorded on beaches, in parks or cars or anywhere outside
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
heinz1809
Kingpin

Re: Couples in a city park

Post by heinz1809 »

darkness_939 wrote: ↑08 May 2024 20:17
heinz1809 wrote: ↑04 May 2024 17:37 She speaks english. Is it Ukrainian girl you mentioned?
The first couple (Ukrbank) was ukrainian, Oasis2 was speaking german (e.g. at 1:50 she says "ahh meine Beine").

mateov wrote: ↑08 May 2024 16:21 What a wonderful park to have nearby; and beautiful sounds. I love everything about this: the ambient sounds of the park, the clarity of the couples, the variation in expressively! Really great thread!

You might want to change the title of the original post when you add new sound so people can know; but I’ll be following along regardless.
Thank you! Great suggestion, I'll start editing the date of the last upload into the title.
I can't wait for the really hot summer nights either. There's already a lot going on, but it'll get even better in a few weeks, I'm sure.

Meanwhile, here's another couple, and this was one of the wildest things I've seen. They came out of a nightclub, lay down in the middle of the grass, and started going at it... must've been quite drunk. So far so good, but this was in the early morning, and by the time they were finished, it was way past sunrise, and the first people were jogging around the park, while these two were still half-naked on top of each other.
Again in their twenties, she was very slim with long, straight, black hair.
240501 Daylight_Grass1.mp3

There was a quiet period while she was sucking him, so I split this into a second part, where she got back on top of the guy, not as wild as the first part though.
Unfortunately the recorder was doing something weird, the quality of both parts is bad and it sounds very hollow. It suddenly jumped back to good quality at the end, right when they were finished at 4:05 :cry:
240501 Daylight_Grass2.mp3

I can't share their dialogue at the end, but it was pretty hilarious when they realized they were having sex in broad daylight in a public park :lol:
Wow I love this recordings. I like also the atmosphere and quality. Her moans are so good and she is not shy to do it in the public.
I can't say enough, that's a gold mine. Looking forward to the your next recordings.
cumfan

Re: Couples in a city park (last: 08.05.)

Post by cumfan »

wow, that last update... what a catch πŸ˜…
darkness_939

Post by darkness_939 »

Not much going on lately, so meanwhile here's an older clip with a short quicky.

The first two minutes are mostly quiet, an occasional quiet moan and a few words.
Around 1:55 she gets louder for a bit, and at 3:10 they get properly into it. Doggystyle, standing up, and I think he finished on her ass 4:30.
BehindWall.mp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heinz1809
Kingpin

Post by heinz1809 »

darkness_939 wrote: ↑17 May 2024 21:47 Not much going on lately, so meanwhile here's an older clip with a short quicky.

The first two minutes are mostly quiet, an occasional quiet moan and a few words.
Around 1:55 she gets louder for a bit, and at 3:10 they get properly into it. Doggystyle, standing up, and I think he finished on her ass 4:30.

BehindWall.mp3
Thanks a lot for this recording. It's good. I think Ukraine again? I really looking forward to the summer season. I think you will get so many catches.
I live in a smaller city, ronund about 70.000 inhabitants and we have one disco and nearby is on park. But I don't think and can't imagine that is something going on there. At mostly I'm sleeping when the young people come out of the disco.
You are lucky men :)
darkness_939

Post by darkness_939 »

heinz1809 wrote: ↑17 May 2024 23:29 Thanks a lot for this recording. It's good. I think Ukraine again? I really looking forward to the summer season. I think you will get so many catches.
I live in a smaller city, ronund about 70.000 inhabitants and we have one disco and nearby is on park. But I don't think and can't imagine that is something going on there. At mostly I'm sleeping when the young people come out of the disco.
You are lucky men :)
These ones are german.
If there's only one disco, at least that's where everyone is going :)
But you're right, it takes a lot of very long nights :? the disco would have to be big enough, and the park very close or popular to walk through, otherwise it's probably not worth it to lose all your sleep over it.
darkness_939

Re: Couples in a city park (last: 17.05.)

Post by darkness_939 »

Frustrating weather at the moment, there's very little going on, and on the one recording I managed to catch they were completely quiet.
So I'm posting another older clip, because I saw a request for turkish recordings, and remembered I kind of have one of those.

They are turkish germans, switching between both languages. Probably in their late twenties, she was a bit on the chubby side.
I cut the recording to when they had just gotten naked and started having sex missionary style, with her laying down on a bench, you can mostly just hear her moans.
They switch to doggy for the finish, with slapping sounds around 8:35, and if I remember correctly he cums inside of her at the end.
TurkishPlayground.mp3

By the way, let me know if the volume is fine. I sometimes crank it up a bit, but felt like this one was loud enough already.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by darkness_939 on 26 May 2024 22:16, edited 2 times in total.
heinz1809
Kingpin

Re: Couples in a city park (last: 17.05.)

Post by heinz1809 »

darkness_939 wrote: ↑26 May 2024 16:27 Frustrating weather at the moment, there's very little going on, and on the one recording I managed to catch they were completely quiet.
So I'm posting another older clip, because I saw a request for turkish recordings, and remembered I kind of have one of those.

They are turkish germans, switching between both languages. Probably in their late twenties, she was a bit on the chubby side.
I cut the recording to when they had just gotten naked and started having sex missionary style, with her laying down on a bench, you can mostly just hear her moans.
They switch to doggy for the finish, with slapping sounds around 8:35, and if I remember correctly he cums inside of her at the end.

TurkishPlayground.mp3

By the way, let me know if the volume is fine. I sometimes amp it up a bit, but felt like this one was loud enough already.
Thanks again for this nice recording and good description. I hope for upcoming good weather and luck for you for new recordings. Are this duke or brid sounds in the background? πŸ˜…
darkness_939

Re: Couples in a city park (last: 26.05.)

Post by darkness_939 »

Two germans, she is probably in her mid to late twenties, dark hair in a ponytail, he might've been a few years older.

They started masturbating each other on a bench, lots of breaths and moans, some rustling around on the bench. I cut out a few minutes of silence in the middle.
At 8:00 they move around and maybe get more into it, louder moans and her orgasm starting at 9:20.
202406 Garden HerTurn.mp3
They took a small break before she started blowing him. He had his hands down the back of her pants, so there are some moans from her as well. I think she finished him with her hand, because her last moan sounds like she no longer has a dick in her mouth.
202406 Garden HisTurn.mp3
apan

Re: Couples in a city park (last: 09.06.)

Post by apan »

Thx for share. Keep going mate....
Hotel2023

Post by Hotel2023 »

Really nice, also with some good 90s music in the background. At what time in the night did it happen?
Thanks for sharing!
darkness_939

Post by darkness_939 »

Hotel2023 wrote: ↑09 Jun 2024 22:03 Really nice, also with some good 90s music in the background. At what time in the night did it happen?
Thanks for sharing!
It was between midnight and 1 am. A pretty busy workday as well (I have another couple from later that night to post soon), whereas the weekends have been really bad for some reason :cry:
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

Thanks very much for sharing these. Looking forward to listening.
cumfan

Post by cumfan »

Very nice update, thanks!
darkness_939

Post by darkness_939 »

German couple, moderate build, possibly in their 30s.
She sat on his lap while they are kissing, at some point she turns around and he starts fingering her.

up to 4:00 mostly kissing
4:00-8:45 she starts moaning

8:45 "Soll ich dich ficken?" - "wo denn, hier?" (Should I fuck you - where, here?)

9:15 They talk about condoms, which they don't have, so they stick to just fingering

9:45-10:30 more moans
He is asking "kommst du so?" meaning "can you come like this?"

11:15-11:30 more trembling moans

12:30-13:00 they talk about how horny they are now

16:40 lots of moans, increasing intensity

17:25-18:00 orgasm, followed by some nervous giggles
2406 Ravebank Fingering .mp3
heinz1809
Kingpin

Re: Couples in a city park (last: 13.06.)

Post by heinz1809 »

Thanks a lot for this recording. Really clear and good quality. Are you directly next to them? They don't see you. Or you placeing the recorder and go away?