Anniversary trip WV

Upload and discuss member's sounds
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
untied1234

Re: Anniversary trip WV

Post by untied1234 »

You’ve seriously been such an inspiration!! I absolutely adore your audio and how playful you to are!! My husband and I have been talking about starting to post for awhile now and I think I'm finally feeling like I'm ready. It's been really reassuring to see another couple have so much fun with it. Hope you're having a great holiday season!!
Mcfakerson862

Post by Mcfakerson862 »

untied1234 wrote: 17 Dec 2023 00:00 You’ve seriously been such an inspiration!! I absolutely adore your audio and how playful you to are!! My husband and I have been talking about starting to post for awhile now and I think I'm finally feeling like I'm ready. It's been really reassuring to see another couple have so much fun with it. Hope you're having a great holiday season!!
Haha, thank you can't wait to hear you two!
untied1234

Post by untied1234 »

Mcfakerson862 wrote: 17 Dec 2023 04:23
untied1234 wrote: 17 Dec 2023 00:00 You’ve seriously been such an inspiration!! I absolutely adore your audio and how playful you to are!! My husband and I have been talking about starting to post for awhile now and I think I'm finally feeling like I'm ready. It's been really reassuring to see another couple have so much fun with it. Hope you're having a great holiday season!!
Excited to start sharing! We'll definitely let you know when we post our first audio! Still trying to figure out the tech side of it and how to best record. We've had a few fails trying to record while in the heat of the moment lol.
Mcfakerson862

Post by Mcfakerson862 »

untied1234 wrote: 17 Dec 2023 23:19
Mcfakerson862 wrote: 17 Dec 2023 04:23
Excited to start sharing! We'll definitely let you know when we post our first audio! Still trying to figure out the tech side of it and how to best record. We've had a few fails trying to record while in the heat of the moment lol.
I'm pretty low tech, I just record video with the camera pointed at the ceiling on the nightstand. Then I use a "video to mp3" converter app.