!!!!COME ON EVERYBODY!!!!!!

For audio clip requests for a particular type of situation or sound - ie, bed springs squeaking, crazy screamers, loud orgasms, etc.
suidakra79
Kingpin

!!!!COME ON EVERYBODY!!!!!!

Post by suidakra79 »

Easy special request just record anything you hear about sex ... anything... if you dont hear anything... record you and your girlfriend goin at it, just dont tell her, hide a mp3 voice record under the clothes on the floor in the room where you fuck and that's all!! share with us, pretend that its you roomate or something like that or just say nothing and share

Like Quiet Riot said: COME ON FEEL THE NOISE ... and share!!!!

Thank ya!!!! :)
0)

Tom
Special req: Loud ass slap, loud moaning girl, sqeaking cracking bed
See ya
ejfsanchez2
Kingpin

Re: !!!!COME ON EVERYBODY!!!!!!

Post by ejfsanchez2 »

its been quiet on the forum lately. And it has been quiet around hotels in my area recently too. I try to post whenever I catch something good :D
suidakra79
Kingpin

Post by suidakra79 »

i understand that but you send a lot more of hotel sound that i can imagine its possible to record fella!! :-) its always apreciate and exciting... i dream bout the the day where you'll have a real screamer in your hotel loll mmmm sweet dream...
Special req: Loud ass slap, loud moaning girl, sqeaking cracking bed
See ya
antiface

Post by antiface »

suidakra79 wrote:Easy special request just record anything you hear about sex ... anything... if you dont hear anything... record you and your girlfriend goin at it, just dont tell her, hide a mp3 voice record under the clothes on the floor in the room where you fuck and that's all!! share with us, pretend that its you roomate or something like that or just say nothing and share

Like Quiet Riot said: COME ON FEEL THE NOISE ... and share!!!!

Thank ya!!!! :)
0)

Tom
Actually, Slade said it first. :P
DrParanoyd
Kingpin

Post by DrParanoyd »

I haven't had much time for the forums in the last couple of months. But i try to prepare a large dump of sound files and hope it will be good enough and large enough.
The sounds of love~
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

DrParanoyd wrote:I haven't had much time for the forums in the last couple of months. But i try to prepare a large dump of sound files and hope it will be good enough and large enough.
Now that is great to read. Don´t let us wait too long.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
spock
Kingpin

Post by spock »

Bump...
We have a small army here. Every time a new clip hits the board there are hundreds of DL's in the first day. Get your butts out there and record. We should have a bunch new clips after every weekend.
Audio
Kingpin

Post by Audio »

i will post a new file in the neighbour section in the next days
"I must take my hat off in admiration for those intrepid aural lovers, who risk sleep deprivation, reputation, liberty, and life itself (perhaps) to capture the sounds that are posted to this website." © Forum-Member 'Soundbite'