More sound recordings from Sweeden!

For audio clip requests for a particular type of situation or sound - ie, bed springs squeaking, crazy screamers, loud orgasms, etc.
bukkakemaster
Kingpin

More sound recordings from Sweeden!

Post by bukkakemaster »

Would be nice to hear more recordings from sweeden! :-)

Looks a bit like there are very few from my country with the same interest, or people from this country havent found their way here! Keep my fingers crossed more recording from my country will be posted! :-)
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: More sound recordings from Sweeden!

Post by yeppie »

That would be very welcome. If you´re posting in Swedish adult forums you might think about mentioning our community from time to time. Feel free to post some appetizer sounds for promotional purpose.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
bukkakemaster
Kingpin

Post by bukkakemaster »

:D

Of course i will point to this direction if im on some forums from this country.. :D
It´s never wrong to get this forum grow a bit more and be more multicultural!

I try my best!
Audio
Kingpin

Post by Audio »

I think that swedish Girls are one of the most beautiful girls in the world, so I would also like to listen to more swedish hotties. i have heard they are very opened minded regarding sex, is it true?
"I must take my hat off in admiration for those intrepid aural lovers, who risk sleep deprivation, reputation, liberty, and life itself (perhaps) to capture the sounds that are posted to this website." © Forum-Member 'Soundbite'