found a song

Files that don't belong to another forum (like sounds found on the web)
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
yeppie
Site Admin

found a song

Post by yeppie »

when i listened to the preview of an album this afternoon, i suddenly heard some familiar sounds. this is the last song of this album, please wait until the hidden track starts. sounds real to me!
learnhownow
Kingpin

Post by learnhownow »

Sounds better than the song! :twisted:
sc0tt-uk
Knight

Post by sc0tt-uk »

this is tooooo cool!! I've heard tons of out-take material as hidden tracks and its always a winner, but this is somethin else. Why did they even bother with the out-takes being there? These guys are GODS!!
My band are just about to press our EP, wonder if I can get away with pulling off something similar? :idea:
stereologist

Post by stereologist »

This is a fake, definitely, like tons of "studio" material recurring on the internet. Funny finding, none the less.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

sc0tt-uk wrote:My band are just about to press our EP, wonder if I can get away with pulling off something similar? :idea:
let
Last edited by yeppie on 15 Jan 2006 03:56, edited 1 time in total.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

stereologist wrote:This is a fake, definitely, like tons of "studio" material recurring on the internet. Funny finding, none the less.
how do you know that? does not sound like studio material to me. but i
sc0tt-uk
Knight

Post by sc0tt-uk »

I put the idea to the band. It went down a treat with some, and sank like a stone with others. We were 1 member down at rehearsal today though, and he'll be the one to sway things either way... i'm hoping i catch him on a good day hehehe! :twisted:
BTW Yeppie i'll drop you a PM when we're back up and running online for you to check it out.

I'd also be curious to know more if this is definitely a fake, because if its studio material then its the most realistic i've heard to date!!