what kind of recorder should i buy ?

For hardware related questions and answers, notes, instructions
87warthunder87

what kind of recorder should i buy ?

Post by 87warthunder87 »

Hey guys, i am living in a dorm.
my roomate bring a different girl once in a while and bang her, problem is ! my room is an APS (Apartment Protected Space) so i can't really hear much with the device i got atm, it's some kind of cheap spy device which you push agains the wall and can hear things.

i am looking for a sensitive recorder, i will just hide it in his room or outside his room in a vent or something to get way better resaults.
so ... suggestions ? :)
sarmgk
Kingpin

Re: what kind of recorder should i buy ?

Post by sarmgk »

Depends on how long you need the recording to last...a usb recorder would last around 5/6 hours per charge. If you need longer you need to move into the digital voice recorder area. The Sony ICD-PX440 will go pretty much a whole 40 hours on 2 AAA batteries and records in stereo. If you have the extra $$$ you can move up to the Sony ICD-UX533. Its slimmer than the PX440 and runs off one rechargeable AAA battery. Lasts around 24 hours on a charge.
physicist
Knight

Post by physicist »

There always a little gap under the door where you can place the recorder which lets the sound out. Any good recorder will do. The more expensive the recorder the more detail it will pickup obviously
reggind
Knight

Post by reggind »

With the USB recorders they are small enough you might be able to stash it in his room unnoticed and go and fetch it later on. Just put some tape or a dot of black paint over the activity LED so it does not stand out in a dark room. They also have the advantage of being inexpensive.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

87warthunder87 wrote:i will just hide it in his room ...
Good luck with your plans but better don´t hide the recorder in his room ... too illegal to risk.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
87warthunder87

Post by 87warthunder87 »

yeppie wrote:
Good luck with your plans but better don´t hide the recorder in his room ... too illegal to risk.
Yeah you'r probably right.
prob is, we are 5 men at the dorm so i can't just sit outside his door with a recorder.
is there any hidden recorder ? like a pen lookalike or something similar you guys would recommend ?
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

87warthunder87 wrote:
yeppie wrote:
is there any hidden recorder ? like a pen lookalike or something similar you guys would recommend ?
For sure that wouldn´t make it less illegal.
87warthunder87

Post by 87warthunder87 »

yeppie wrote:
87warthunder87 wrote:
yeppie wrote: Good luck with your plans but better don´t hide the recorder in his room ... too illegal to risk.
It make it les risky tho.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Less risky is good. And please have a look at the rules: less illegal is better.
physicist
Knight

Post by physicist »

87warthunder87 wrote:
yeppie wrote:
87warthunder87 wrote: is there any hidden recorder ? like a pen lookalike or something similar you guys would recommend ?
It make it les risky tho.
You don't need hour long captures. I'm sure you can safely stay outside his room for 5 minutes? :D

There are plenty of recorders such as pen, USB etc to conceal your intentions.