USB recommendation

For hardware related questions and answers, notes, instructions
crazyintense1

USB recommendation

Post by crazyintense1 »

Hey everyone,
I recently gave Mrs CI1 the Womanizer sex toy as a Christmas gift. I can tell she has been making good use of it while I am at work :D I would love to make a capture of her pleasuring herself with it!
I need to purchase a USB recorder to discreetly place while I am at work. It needs to be able to record for up to 24hours and preferably have an easy way to view the file quickly to see where the action is (ie a bar/histogrammy kind of thing).
Does such a thing exist? Recommendations please?

Thanks
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: USB recommendation

Post by yeppie »

crazyintense, there are a few threads with recommendations for usb recorders in the hardware subforum where you might find a good device ...
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
crazyintense1

Post by crazyintense1 »

Thanks, I'll dig deeper!
sarmgk
Kingpin

Post by sarmgk »

24 hours from a usb recorder is going to be very very tough. The most i have gotten out of mine is around 6 to 8 hours. To hit the 24 hour mark you are looking at larger recorder like a Sony Digital Voice Recorder that run off AAA batteries. As for viewing files quickly that depends on the medium of the recording. If you record a 24 hour mp3 the recorder will usually chunk them by 3 or 4 hour increments. Then when you open the file to view it, your app usually takes an mp3 and decodes it back to wav so the faster the computer the better. Most voice recorders can record straight to wav file but you will need a large sd card to accommodate that however that would skip the decoding part. Finally a good app like audacity or adobe audition (my fav) will help you narrow your focus visually very quickly. If you are in the States I can suggest some recorders off Amazon.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

I recommend a mini voice-activated USB recorder,
e.g. see:

https://atto-digital.com/
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
reggind
Knight

Post by reggind »

Wow! That is the cats meow as far as being password protected and going for a long long time.

If you want a super sensitive recorder check out http://www.frogloggers.com/
LeStanf
Kingpin

Post by LeStanf »

I have a couple of Olympus VN-711 digital voice recorders that can run for 36 - 40 hours on one set of AAA batteries. Really high quality files too. However, they're quite large, about the size of a small glasses case.

One of the recorders I have modified by soldering-in a holder for a pair of D (LR20) batteries and it can run continually for several days. It's quite bulky though so you'd need to find a good place to conceal it.
stiff50

Post by stiff50 »

Sleeptalk recorder app on an iphone or ipad is pretty good
crazyintense1

Post by crazyintense1 »

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. Lots of great ideas to research while I am away on vacation! I've actually never heard my wife masturbating and curiosity is killing me. Will she sound the same as when we use the "womanizer" together? or something different?