Spying on the neighbors with their blinds closed

For "how to do this" questions and answers, notes, instructions
AdamMK0147

Spying on the neighbors with their blinds closed

Post by AdamMK0147 »

Hello everyone so today's topic is gonna be very interesting but I'll go get right into so I have these next door neighbors which their window is less tha a few inches from my room on my side and I live in a single family home and my neighbors have sex like everynight day and night ever since they moved into the neighborhood and that I've honestly been listening to them having sex and trying to get recordings but at times it's very hard to get a clear recording with an iphone as I've tried ever recording app there is and right now I've had zero luck getting crystal clear recordings but now the neighbors have decided that instead of me watching them have sex with their blinds open they decided to have them closed and now this the tricky part how can I spy on my next door when his blinds are closed as I downloaded a night vision app and that's not seeming to work very well knowing there is no good app that can see thru windows unless you have a thermal app that can see through walls so with those that are experienced in this field of work how can a guy like me spy on the neighbors with his blinds closed?
jinhui
Kingpin

Re: Spying on the neighbors with their blinds closed

Post by jinhui »

I'd suggest not to try spying through the blinds or something. It will get you a hell load of trouble if you're being busted.