Currently working on the archives

yeppie
Site Admin

Currently working on the archives

Post by yeppie »

IĀ“m preparing for a big change in the archive script and therefor need to switch to a PHP version which the current script does not support. You may encounter a cryptic page when visiting the archive during my testing periods. This is only temporary! Please visit again later and you will find the old (or new) archive working fine.
Thank you for your understanding.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
horny87

Re: Currently working on the archives

Post by horny87 »

Sounds like good future music šŸ˜šŸ‘Œ
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

There have been a few downtimes recently. This was caused by a programmer who had the task to switch the archive script to the latest PHP version for me. The guy seemed qualified but during the process appeared to be unable to communicate and also what he delivered didnĀ“t work. I am sorry for any inconveniences and will try to find somebody else who is able to do the job ...
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

Thanks for notification Yeppie..noticed that during downloadung.yup..hope all goes well
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

The archive software has been rewritten and implemented, the site is running on the latest version of PHP now. I am very happy that I finally found the right guy for this job. Still checking if the 502 Bad Gateway Error has been removed en passant by this change.

You might experience the whole site running smoother and faster now ... if any new problems occur, please let me know.
thomas
Knight

Post by thomas »

great, many thanks for your tireless efforts to keep everything up and running!!