my first time

Share your experiences
unbrokenx13

my first time

Post by unbrokenx13 »

i remember the first time i heard people actually having sex. i lived on the second floor of a 3 story apartment building. i didn't know where it was coming from, but it woke me up in the middle of the night. probably around 3 am. on instinct, i just ran outside to try and find it. it was coming from below me.

i was able to stand in the hallway of the second floor because the hallway overlooks all the first floor windows. i was so turned on i couldn't believe it...i wasn't expecting to be that stoked on it. i started jerking off under my shorts and looking around to make sure no one was looking. it was fantastic. i was able to record them a few times on my phone, but sadly i had to restore my phone without knowing that voice memos weren't saved into your backup :(

since then i've always walked around my apartment building hoping i would be able to hear people. i've even stopped by motels to try and see if i can hear people from the outside by the windows. is that weird...does anyone else do that? Like stop by places to see if they can hear anyone?

:) new here and so stoked on the site.
mini.xray

Re: my first time

Post by mini.xray »

yes that's weird, but others do it too :D
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Well, I´m not stopping by motels but when I choose where to stay, the chance of recording couples is the most important criteria and walking the dog at night with a recorder at hand might seem weird to some too. :)
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
Love22

Post by Love22 »

Nice story 👍