Titan fans - new

Files and discussion about sex in motels / hotels
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
regnen11

Titan fans - new

Post by regnen11 »

Story: Was in Nashville one week end in early December. The local American football team, the Tennessee Titans, had a game that Sunday.

I was staying at a hotel just north of downtown. Returned after a late dinner (Judge Beans if anyone likes Texas style barbeque and live country music) and got half way to the room when I realized I'd left my cell phone in the car. After retreiving it, I was waiting for the elevator when a couple come out of the hotel bar (I've resolved to never stay in another hotel with out a bar).

Late 20's - he was about 6' - medium build, short hair - looked like he worked out. She was very cute, 5'4 or so, trim, shoulder length, curly brown hair in tight blue jeans and a yellow sleeveless top. Great tits - I'm not a particularly good judge of size/cup > 34 or 36 C or D... I didn't have a tape and don't think he'd have let me measure her if I had. I know what I like - and I liked those tits.

We nodded at each other and got on to the elevator. Out of the corner of my eye I could she her tug on his shirt and whisper something in his ear. A quick sidelong glance told me that his hand was squeezing her ass and his fingers were moving down and around the curve of her rump and between her legs... and then the bell dinged and we hit their floor.

Recording notes - three parts - each approximately 7 minutes or so. I'll post parts one and two today (system issues permitting). The last part sometime next week.

Recording description - the recording were made a bit earlier in the evening (10:30 to 11:30 approximately) and the hotel was bit noisier. In parts one and two you'll have to contend with some extraneous hallway noise from the other wing and once that goes away - the guy in the room next to this couple starts a talking on his cell phone. In post production I did my best to reduce/eliminate these...

Reg
regnen11

Titan Fans -2

Post by regnen11 »

How could I tell they were in town for the game?

The guy was wearing a Titans T-shirt and after they were all finished - they were talking. He was setting the alarm for the next morning and they talked about what time the game started and how long it would take drive to the stadium.

Extra note - this portion of the process includes a very good sounding blow job.

Reg
coyote
Kingpin

Post by coyote »

Another work of art, Reg. Beautiful, and brilliant. Your captures are going to become the stuff of legend, and this one is no exception.

It helps that I am a big fan of oral, and there's lots of that in this sequence!
learnhownow
Kingpin

Post by learnhownow »

"this portion of the process includes a very good sounding blow job."
Thanks, Reg! Do you think she recovered enough to cheer? :lol:
LHN
:twisted: :twisted:
sc0tt-uk
Knight

Post by sc0tt-uk »

thats the way its done Reg!!! :D
shes got a real girl-next-door sound to her, just the way i likes 'em :twisted:
regnen11

part three - Monday

Post by regnen11 »

Thanks again for all the kind words.

The last part didn't need that much post production work.

I'll upload it Monday.

reg
regnen11

part 3

Post by regnen11 »

conclusion...
BClever

Post by BClever »

These are exceptional! Sounds like you were part of a theresome instead of on the outside. Seriously, for the sake of the new guy.. how is this done? What kind of equipment are you using and how can I get some? :-)
BClever
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Hey BClever,
if you want to know more about reg
stereologist

Post by stereologist »

Great finish in room 69 ... thank you for that excellent recording!
regnen11

equipment - costs - technical notes - editing

Post by regnen11 »

Gee, Wally, I just wanna listen for a little while....

Ebay option: amplifier
Search under "super ear" or "bionic ear" - you're looking for a hand held amplifier with a 50db gain, it will come with head phones and uses 1 AAA battery. I haven't priced one in a while - $ 15 to 25 dollars, I'd guess.

Ebay option: Recorders
Olympus VN240 - expect to pay 10-20 dollars US
Olympus VN480 - usually looking at 20-30 dollars US

There's an Ebay seller "NYagent" or something like that selling factory refurbished units. I bought one and am pleased with it.

Ebay option: Microphones
search under "spy microphone" - a canadian seller has a small head omni-directional mic > fits under the doors well enough and at $ 10-12 US (including shipping) the price is right; haven't done extensive field test on the one I have, I might be losing some pick up due to the cord length...

I've seen "pen" microphones - basically a ball point or flair pen housing with a microphone inside - the ball point mic does a great job and the head is small enough to get under most doors. I don't know about the one inside the flair/marking pen housing -- might be a push. Both of these are omni-directional mic's - you'll get sound from the corridor as well as from inside the room. Usually $ 10-20.

Giant Squid Audio - you can find them on the web - the guy offers mono and stereo microphones - omni-directional AND cardioid - these are designed to pick up sounds from the front only... I prefer this one if there's more ambient noise at the recording location. He runs specials every once in a while... $ 20-30 dollars.

Software - I've a copy of Audacity (freeware) that I've used to edit and export the recording as MP3's. It's okay (especially for free), the support documentation is meager at best (but for free, what should I expect).

So for about $ 50.00 US, you're in business.

I'm looking forward to hearing your stuff Beve!

Reg
audioman
Kingpin

Post by audioman »

Hey Reg, sounds like another awesome capture, however there do not appear to be any files here. Have you uploaded them yet? You can bet I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. I agree with the person who said, your files are quickly becoming legendary!

Regards,

The Audioman
coyote
Kingpin

Post by coyote »

Actually, they've been archived. When the file links disappear, but the conversation is all about here they are, it usually means Yeppie has moved the files off to the archive.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

coyote said it.
you will always find some onformation about the archived files in the sexsoundlovers talk forum. just look at the two messages at the top.
audioman
Kingpin

Post by audioman »

yeppie wrote:coyote said it.
you will always find some onformation about the archived files in the sexsoundlovers talk forum. just look at the two messages at the top.
Thanks guys will check those out. Damn that'll teach me to leave the group alone for a week!
:)

Regards,
The Audioman