young german couple on holidays in the south of france

Share your experiences
DarkPassion81

young german couple on holidays in the south of france

Post by DarkPassion81 »

Good evening dear SSL Community
I would like to tell you about my not-first, but best sexsound experience. This is not really just listening, but rather an audio-visual experience that I had on my last summer vacation in a camping and bungalow park in France. Hope it doesn't look out of place on this forum because it has a voyeuristic visual component ...
I apologize in advance for the wooden spelling, because I had what I wrote translated automatically, because I don't trust myself to write a whole story in English without errors ...
I have to split this story in 2 parts because i am typing live and it will take another few minutes to type the rest of the story...
Please let me know how you think about my experience...
Greetings
DarkPassion81

Re: young german couple on holidays in the south of france

Post by DarkPassion81 »

My experience on a camping ground in france
I spent my last vacation in a camping and bungalow park in the south of France. I lived there for a week in a semi-detached bungalow with a connecting door. I got to know my neighbors the day I arrived. It was a very young German couple from the north of Germany. Both were just 19 and on their first vacation together; he was a thin, sloppy blond with short hair and a slightly pimply face. She was an extremely attractive blonde with long, straight hair and an athletic figure, a beautiful B-cup and a round bottom. I introduced myself briefly to inspire confidence, but immediately disappeared into the house. For the next few days I lay in wait as often as my time allowed, but despite the paper-thin partitions and the thin connecting door, I couldn't hear any suspicious noises. I had almost given up hope when on the last day of my vacation my long wait was finally crowned with success. It was around 10:45 p.m. when the young couple switched off the television that had been on all evening and became quiet, but clearly audible, intimate. I carefully put my ear to the thin connecting door, and could hear passionate kisses that were getting wilder and more demanding. Now I came up with an idea! Why should I only listen when I might even be able to watch ...
The front doors of the bungalows were large glass doors that could only be closed with a curtain. Hoping that the curtain might not be drawn properly and that I could take a look at what was happening, I stepped carefully and quietly outside the door and crept over to the door of the young couple. To my enthusiasm, I noticed that the curtain was really not completely closed, but rather was open a little bit, so that my view fell exactly on the bed in the middle of the room, which was shallowly but sufficiently illuminated by a bedside lamp ...

End of part 1
DarkPassion81

Post by DarkPassion81 »

Part 2

In addition to the open curtain, the window next to it was slightly open due to the warm temperatures, so that I could hear crystal clear everything that was going on in the inside.
The young couple lay naked on the bedspread, the bedside lamp bathed the whole room in a pleasant orange light. He was lying slightly on his side, his body turned towards me, she was lying on her back, in his arms, her legs slightly apart so that he could slide one hand gently between her legs while they kissed passionately. She giggled softly:'Hihi... you... bad boy... do you wanna..., hhmm...' (Hihi... du... böser Junge... hat du etwa Lust..., hhm) Her tongue slit deep into his mouth. He nodded and grinned. After a few seconds he interrupted and slid softly down her, buried his head tenderly between her thighs, and began to eat her out passionately. After a few seconds I could already hear the first quiet, faint moan from her: 'aahh ... that's...good ... darling ... go... on!' (Aahh... das... ist geil... Schatzi... mach... weiter...)
Her eyes were closed, his hands moved up and down, from her belly to her small, well-formed breasts and let her tiny nipples stand up hard.
About one minute later, her moaning slowly got hoarse, louder and more demanding: 'oohh yes ... darling ... go...on... I'll ... yeah ...' (oohh ja... Schatzi... ich... jaaa...) I heard it loud and clear. Seconds later she had a slow, passionate orgasm that made her young body shake for seconds.
After she had recovered, she gently stroked his hair and whispered: 'Max ... I'm really in the mood to you now! (Max... ich hab jetzt verdammt Lust auf dich)
He smiled at her and asked: 'where are the condoms?' 'In the dessert ...!' (Wo sind die Kondome? In Nachttisch)She replied. She turned around briefly and grabbed the condomes while he got up and knelt on the bed. At this moment I could see his cock in all its glory. It was flesh-colored throughout, hight&tight circumcised, veiny and slightly curved upwards; the glans was completely uncovered and pink. The length and thickness were more manly than one would expect from a boy of this age and stature - I guess he was wearing a thick 7.0-7.5 incher ! He leaned back slightly, still kneeling, and cupped his knuckles with his hands so that his cock stood up expectantly.
She gently grabbed his cock in one hand and rubbed it up and down, looking straight towards him.
Now the first faint moan escaped him. He laughted: 'aahh ... Lena ... don't you... stop it...' (aahh... Lena... nein... hör auf...) But she didn't stop jerking him. She grinned at him and continued: 'you're so... thick... !' (Dein Schwanz ist so ... dick... !) she noticed. He begged: 'Leeena ...come on now ... put it on ...!' (Leeena... jetzt komm schon... streif ihn über...) Then they both laughed.
With a practiced grip, she had unpacked the condom and checked the direction of unrolling. She opened one of her hands and spat a load of saliva into it, rubbed it over his shaft to make it a bit more slippery and rolled the condom over in seconds, so that it sat like a second, transparent skin over his beautiful young cock.
Now she let herself fall back gently on the bed and pulled him with her. She spread her legs. Instandly, he let two of his fingers slide into his mouth and pulled them, moistened with a thick load of glassy saliva back out and slipped it between the labia of her freshly shaved, young pussy. She groaned: 'aahh ... Max ... you ... come on ...' (aahh... Max... du... jetzt mach...) His sinewy upper body now leaned over hers, propped up on his wiry, thin arms. His hard dick found his way as if by itself and began carefully, but demanding, to break in her wet, tight pussy. 'Aahh ... Max ... that ... slowly ... please watch out ...' (aahh...Max... langsam... pass bitte auf) she exclaimed plaintively. But the young cock didn't let up and continued on its way slowly but steadily until a good two-thirds of its shaft had disappeared into Lena. Max now began to move rhythmically up and down Lena. With every gentle push I could watch his cock penetrate deeper and deeper into her. She cried out briefly: 'aahh ...please... not so deeeep ...' (aahh... bitte... nicht so tiieef...)
She kissed him passionately and began to dig into his back with her fingernails. Slowly her moan became louder and harder. His too became rougher and more demanding. He slowly accelerated the pace so that her small breasts, her whole body, bobbed along in rhythm with his bumps. She breathed: 'yes ... Max ... do ... continue ... I ...'(ja... Max... mach weiter... ich...) now she closed her eyes and let him do his work. Seconds later she escaped: 'Max ... yes ... I ... will be ... soon ...' (Max... ja... ich bin... gleich...)
He was ready now too. His movements became more uncontrolled, more hasty. She started panting. Ich could see and hear that they were both ready now.
Just a few seconds later, from a distance of 3 meters, I became a witness how all the energy of the 19-year-old boy poured deep into his girlfriend in several powerful, twitching movements, accompanied by a deep, rumbling moan that would not have done such a young man at all: 'aahhrrr... shit... ohh my...' (aahhrr... scheisse... oh mein Gott...) At the same time, Lena began to pant heavily. Then, a loud, widely audible moaning filled their small bedroom. She tried to stay quiet, but she couldnt. 'Oohh... yeah... Max... please... i... i'm...cumming... aaahh!' (Oohh... ja... Max... bitte... ich.. ich... komme!... aahh...) She exclaimed loudly, accompanied by an uncontrolled twitch of her Belly.
Then he sank powerlessly on her chest and remained in her for a few seconds before he got up, pulled his cock out of her and looked at the condom's massively injected reservoir. She looked at him and responded: 'oh my... you came damn hard... ' (booaarr... geil abspritzt...) Then she laughed at him, while he carefully removed the condom, disposed of it in a handkerchief an threw it into the dumbster.
When they were done, they put on their pajamas and turned off the light in the room.
I retired to my bungalow, fell asleep later, packed my bags in the morning and left. I never saw the couple again ... it's a shame ...
I don't think I'll ever be witness to such a hot sex story again, but ... you never know ...
Greetings
stb83

Post by stb83 »

Great experience. Thanks for sharing
angle

Post by angle »

WOW …. Great!!!!
DonRider87

Post by DonRider87 »