Recorders comparison

For hardware related questions and answers, notes, instructions
marouflard

Recorders comparison

Post by marouflard »

Hi guys,

Yesterday I planted my two recorders in the same spot in order to have a comparison. You'll find the original post for my catch here :viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9453.

Here I give you the two raw sounds of the exact same session if you want to compare :
- First with aLLreLi CP00341 (25 euros)
- Second with Olympus WS-852 (55 euros)

For me there's no contest : Olympus for the win ! The aLLrelli gets a lot of white noise and the automatic switch-off, which you can't disable, cuts a lot of faint moans, hence totally messing with the real rythm of the love session. You end up with a sound that is brutally fast-paced compared to the real action. Its only advantages are its size, easier to hide, and maybe its performance on the female high notes which I find a tiny bit clearer.

So in my opinion, it's well worth adding those 30 euros to get the Olympus.

What do you think ?

Cheers,
slipnslide72

Re: Recorders comparison

Post by slipnslide72 »

For American board members interested in the Olympus, I see that it is currently available, from various online retailers, for the delightfully appropriate price of $69.
The_i

Post by The_i »

The Olympus seems to be huge, though. I got this one, instead:
https://atto-digital.com/products/light ... d-recorder

Tried it out once, but unfortunately no one had sex that night... :lol:

Plus: You can disguise the USB as lighter!
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

A lot of our recordings have been done using an usb stick recorder and there are situations where these devices are great ... for example for leaving them unattended in a public place. But I recommend not using any voice activation as fainter sounds won't get recorded.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
The_i

Post by The_i »

yeppie wrote: 22 Jun 2021 16:57 A lot of our recordings have been done using an usb stick recorder and there are situations where these devices are great ... for example for leaving them unattended in a public place. But I recommend not using any voice activation as fainter sounds won't get recorded.
That's true, all I heard in my recordings were the birds chirping at 5 in the morning.. :lol: