First post - hearing my GF

Share your experiences
Sheri6565

First post - hearing my GF

Post by Sheri6565 »

This was something that happened when I was living with my now Ex GF. At the time she was 22 with long dark blonde hair, brown eyes, UK size 12, Girl next door looks with 36D's.

She always claimed that she didn't masturbate except when we were in bed. It seemed strange for her to deny it as she certainly wasn't prudish in bed, far from it in fact!

One afternoon she had gone for a bath. I thought absolutely nothing of it and why would I?

I just happened to be in the hall and wasn't even trying to listen in. I heard the water slosh just as if she was getting washed but then a quieter slap, slap, slap. My mind rushed, was she....?

I crept closer so i was right outside the door and could clearly hear that rhythmic slapping "Fap, fap fap, fap" and then gentle gasps and laboured breathing. I couldn't believe it, I'd caught her having a wank in the bath!

I stood there listening, not wanting to miss a single sound hearing her fingers rubbing over her clit and amplified by the fact her pussy would have been so close to the water. Hearing her gasps and breathing as she worked herself up. The only words were "God!" and "Yes" quietly under her breath as she was getting close to her climax.

I heard the water slosh again as she must have washed it over herself again before hearing her "Fap, Fap, Fap" Her breathing becoming spasmodic, she was at the point of no return and then listening to her stifling her soft moans as she orgasmed.

I made sure I was still in the hall when she came out. I asked her if she enjoyed her bath and she blushed bright red. I followed her into the bedroom where she was continuing to get dried and I told her i had heard her. She half heartedly denied it but soon admitted it when she saw how worked up I was which led to a great sex session while we talked about it
mateov
Kingpin

Re: First post - hearing my GF

Post by mateov »

Great story!