How we found this board..

Share your experiences
SwingersUK

How we found this board..

Post by SwingersUK »

We had not come across this website before last Sunday, however below is the reason we found it,

Last weekend we stayed in a Hotel on the south coast of England, my wife woke me up at about 2am, by stroking my cock, she whispered that she had woken up and could hear sex sounds coming from a bedroom around, this was really horny, she wouldn’t let us play until the other couple had finished, but whilst they were playing she was telling me how horny she was and what she wanted me to do to her, we were trying to guess what they were up to, based on the noises at that stage there was some foreplay taking place, it then went quiet, next you could hear some thuds which we took to be after he had penetrated her and the bed was banging against the wall, finally the noise people became louder, higher pitched and quicker, as soon as they finished the wife buried her head beneath the quilt and started blowing me, we soon threw off the quilt so as not to deaden our noise, after a while we moved into a 69, before the wife announced she wanted me in her and she planned to be as vocal as possible to replay the favour to our unknown fellow guests., I rubbed some lube onto my cock and she took me into her hot moist pussy from behind and as I knew she wanted to be as vocal as possible I started to rub her asshole with my fingers which gave the intended increase in volume ! As I was on the verge of cumming we moved to the bed and I pounded her as hard as possible before filling her pussy with my load, we collapsed onto the bed and 5 mins later we could hear another couple possibly the original couple shagging, it was so hot thinking that they had been listening to us and we masterbated each other to a climax at their pace before drifting off to sleep, definitely one of the best nights sex we have had for a few years
alphonse01

Re: How we found this board..

Post by alphonse01 »

Very nice story, thank you. Sorry that so few people noticed it.
listen48

Post by listen48 »

That was hot
GlassUpAgainstWall

Post by GlassUpAgainstWall »

Brilliant description. Much appreciated.
Not enough hotel travels these days...
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

Super hot! Thanks for sharing.