AN ANECDOTE ABOUT BARBIE AND KEN, MY NEIGHBORS, LAST SATURDAY NIGHT

Share your experiences
Megavoyeur

AN ANECDOTE ABOUT BARBIE AND KEN, MY NEIGHBORS, LAST SATURDAY NIGHT

Post by Megavoyeur »

AN ANECDOTE ABOUT BARBIE AND KEN (ONE OF MY NEIGHBORS)

I wanted to share with you an anecdote that happened to me on Saturday evening, when I was spying on a couple of neighbours, the recorder was posted in front of their door and neighboring neighbors of these same people had found my recorder, took it in hand and foolishly thought (when everything could have collapsed at that time) that it was a walkie-talkie or a sound analyzer...
They are stupidly rested in front of the doorstep of the neighbors before returning home. They were returning from a party, obviously.

They were probably young people returning from a party and continuing the party in the apartment of one of the tenants (a young man, presumably).
I didn't pay more attention to this gang of young people until, as I wandered through the halls, stairs and parking lot of the building, looking for a couple to watch or hear , I found myself hearing the building's elevator going down to the lower floor just as I was calling it to the upper floor. I was surprised, at 2 a.m., in such a residence, to see someone call the elevator at this hour... so I said to myself that it was surely someone from the party who was leaving the building. I went down the stairs on foot to try to see the face of one of those curious people who had touched my recorder a few minutes before, and there... arrived at the ground floor, while I was opening the door of the staircase to land in the hall, I found myself face to face with a couple of young people kissing in the hall. Luckily they had their eyes closed and their senses occupied and they didn't see me. I had time to hide in a part of the hall where they wouldn't see me and there... the hallway light went out. The guy slammed the girl against the wall, and I really thought they were going to fuck in the hallway (they could have, there was no one except me and at this hour, there's no one entering this building anymore) .

The breaths were beginning to be heard and I would have really liked him to take her in front of me, in the dark... Alas, no.
The girl was blonde. A very "Barbie" blonde and a gorgeous pink skirt, with a blue denim jacket.

I found her terribly attractive and I really wish I had seen more of her. And that's when I heard this:

"I want to make love..." The guy was declaring his love for the girl, and presumably he was the tenant of the apartment that hosted the little night party that was taking place a few floors above.

They just went to her car to get her things and they went up to the apartment where other friends were waiting for them.
Later, the friends walked away, and the couple was left alone in the apartment. So I hid the recorder in front of the door, persuaded and terribly excited to know what was going to happen in that apartment. I was convinced that, since they were very hot, it would make noise across the hall.

I'll spare you the details, but I've seen them kiss a lot from their window, on the sofa, for hours. The girl actually didn't seem so serene, very troubled and even hesitant. When they went to bed, the guy left the music on the living room stereo on full blast (Fatboy Slim) and unfortunately for me, their bedroom door was closed, and when they came back into the living room 20 min later, I had heard nothing.

It seemed to be their first time, and this couple seems to be getting to know each other again.
I hope Barbie comes back to this guy's house again and this time not only does the music not play, but it's a lot louder and my recorder picks up everything.

Anyway, I spotted her car (she's very conspicuous) so if she reappears in the building, I'll know.

To be continued, I hope.
nextdoor_neighbour

Re: AN ANECDOTE ABOUT BARBIE AND KEN, MY NEIGHBORS, LAST SATURDAY NIGHT

Post by nextdoor_neighbour »

"Little by little, the bird makes its nest" (literal translation of a French saying). Another promising lead to follow!
Thanks for the story my friend.
Take care... and be careful :wink: