Back to our old stomping ground [Wife Swapping]

Share your experiences
thaithai
Kingpin

Back to our old stomping ground [Wife Swapping]

Post by thaithai »

During our summer holidays, my wife and I managed to meet up with some old friends of ours. We used to be very good friends with this couple in the past and we kind of kept in touch with them even though now we live in different towns. She was my wife’s best friend (let’s call her C) whilst her husband (let’s call him F) hails from the US.

C has the face of an angel, she really does, with a killer smile. Mid-forties, slim petite body, a pert arse to die for. I truly believe that (when she was younger) she could have worked as a top model, if only she had been 10 cm. taller.

During our holidays, my wife (let’s call her G) said to me: “I have just spoken to C. Would you like to go to theirs for dinner some time this week?”
Me: “Yeah sure. You mean dinner… and party, right?” I winked at my wife and smiled.
G (giggling and smiling): “I think so”.
We both smiled because we remembered very well what ‘dinner & party’ meant as far as F & C were concerned - last time we went to their house we ended up having a memorable wife swapping session. If you’d like to read that story, this is the link:
viewtopic.php?t=6267

My wife and I had not indulged in any wife swapping since then, main reason being that my wife is rather picky and doesn’t feel comfortable enough to do it with any of our current friends. F & C (and their cat) still live in the same house as before – a nice secluded 1-bedroom villa with a big garden and swimming pool.

We got to their place before sunset. After a great BBQ and lots of wine, we were all ready for ‘the party’.
F. (talking to me): “Where did you and C have your fun last time?”
Me: “In the bedroom”.
F: “Ok then so this time maybe you can use the sun lounger here, is that ok?”
They have a huge sun lounger in the garden, right next to the pool. Probably not as comfortable as the bed but certainly good enough for sex. 😊

After excusing myself briefly to go to the ensuite lavatory, whilst passing through the bedroom I started the recording app. Their cat (resting on the sofa) wasn’t very happy to be disturbed by a stranger and almost scratched me 😊
I was amazed to see the size of the ensuite lavatory – it is HUGE. It has all the facilities of a 5-star hotel room, plus a shower cubicle so big that you could probably fit a dinner table in it.

Their bedroom has big sliding glass doors facing the garden. For the next 2 hours I would be able to keep an eye on my wife and F from the sun lounger, however the ladies told us they didn’t feel comfortable to keep the glass doors open. In view of this, leaving my phone in the bedroom was the only option to catch the action in there. Last time we went to their house I chose to record my encounter with C - it was well worth it as she enjoys sex and makes all the right noises. I was very curious to hear what F and my wife would be up to, particularly because he has a very dirty mind and makes no secret of it.

As I was getting undressed and intimate with C. on the sun lounger, I saw F and my wife enter the lavatory together. Expecting that they were probably going to shower together before sex, I didn’t look at the bedroom for the first 15 minutes, focusing on my gorgeous lover instead. I wanted to give a good account of myself and spoil her big time. Lots of foreplay to get her in the mood, kissing her body over and over again.
After some time she said to me:
C: “Can you please make me cum?”
Me: “Yeah, of course… I will do my best! You mean… now or later?”
C: “Soon, if you can. I’m feeling horny now”.
I found her request a bit weird – that’s what bed partners usually do, isn’t it? - but chose not to say anything. Needless to say I was just happy to oblige so I let her sit on me and so we rode each other to the point of no return. Although her orgasm wasn’t particularly long, it was very intense and seemed to exude an enormous amount of pleasure. Even though both of us had already climaxed, still sitting on me she kept grinding back and forth in an effort to prolong our shag. I still had my hands cupping her small tits, playing with her dark protruding nipples all the time and she absolutely loved it.

As C lied down next to me, out of the corner of my eye I saw F and G (my wife) come out of the toilet. I was very puzzled - this was about 30-40 minutes after they had gone in there. Why on earth would they spend all this time in the toilet? We went to theirs for ‘dinner & party’, not just to have a nice shower (I thought).
I thought that was rather unusual so I wanted to hear what C had to say about it.

Me: “Do you know that F and G have only just come out of the lavatory?”
C: “I didn’t see it but I am not surprised. He’s like that all the time” – she said with a very sad tone in her voice.
Me: “What do you mean?”
C: “He likes having sex in the shower. I can’t remember the last time I had full sex with him in our bed”.
Me: “Each to their own… but that’s quite weird imho, sorry”
C: “I know. I tell him all the time but he doesn’t care. He’s just crazy about anal sex and blow jobs. That’s all he wants these days”.
Me: “That’s very, very weird, I’m sorry C”.
I really was lost for words. I wanted to make her feel better but I couldn’t find anything to say.

C: “And I am 100% sure that today he wants the same from G”.
Me: “Wait a minute – you think they’ve already had both anal and oral sex in the shower??”
C: “Yes, he always does that to me. Ask G later then you can tell me if I was right or wrong”.
I knew that F had a filthy mind but in all honesty, I really could not see my wife bowing to all his kinky requests.

Again, I desperately wanted to cheer C up and make her feel a bit better. The problem though was that I just didn’t know how. Looking at her, I could sense that she wanted to open up and talk more. By now she was curled up, lying on the lounger and looked close to tears. I hugged her from behind for about 10 minutes then said to her:

Me: “Have you talked to anyone about this? Does G know that F is like this?”
C: “No, no-one knows. G will find out tonight, don’t worry”.
Me: “I know we live far away now but you could have spoken to G. You still message each other. A problem shared is a problem halved, they say”.
C: “Can I ask you something?”
Me: “Sure, go ahead”.
C: “But I need you to be 100% honest with me”.
Me: “I will, I promise”.
C turned on her other side and was now looking at me. She smiled and embarrassedly said:
“Does my body stink?”
Me: “No! Why do you say that??”
C: “Does my pussy stink?”
Me: “Absolutely not!!”
C: “Nowadays F hardly ever goes near it. Either he wants me to suck his willy or he wants to fuck my arse. Sometimes he fingers me when we do it, sometimes he doesn’t even do that. I know he’s my husband but I want more than that”.
Me: “I have to say - you do have a beautiful arse C but I know what you mean”.
C: “You too like my arse?”
Me: “Well, it’s kind of perfect, yes”.
C: “I have my needs too but he doesn’t care”.
Me: “You should tell him about it. Tell him exactly what you want from him”.
C: “I have told him many times. He always says that it will be better next time… and then he always forgets”.
C again, looking at me in the eyes: “Are you sure my pussy doesn’t smell bad?”
Me (smiling broadly): “I told you already. There is nothing wrong with it. It smells great and it tastes great, if you don’t mind me saying that”.
C (looking emotional again): “Why doesn’t he want to put his willy in here then?”
Me: “I don’t know C, I’m sorry”.

I looked at my watch and realized that we still had more than half an hour to our disposal. I turned to C and said:
Me: “I know I am not F but right now I am here with you. Would you like me to give some special attention to your… ahem…” and pointed at her nether regions.
C: “No, don’t worry, I will be fine. We had sex earlier so it probably smells bad now”.
C kept looking sad though so (after hugging her again for a couple of minutes) I started kissing her neck and then her breasts.
C: “Are you feeling horny again?”
Me: “Maybe. Just relax now, ok?”
In a swift move I was now basically lying on top of C, kissing her breasts and moving further south to her pierced navel.
C: “What are you doing??”
Me: “Just be quiet and enjoy it”
C exhaled loudly as my tongue made contact with her labia.
C: “OMG… aaahhh… aaahhh… I’m gonna kill you if you stop now!!”. She exhaled again.

That was so typical of C, making fun of awkward or intimate situations. I wanted to laugh but I feared that it would spoil the mood. Instead I just grabbed her hands and held them tightly.
I proceeded to suck, lick and nibble her clit for the next 5-10 minutes in a virtuous crescendo of lust. As C approached orgasm, she dig her heels in the lounger and arched her back.
“Yeah… go on… go on… OMG…” – C rhythmically pushed her raised pelvis against my face as hard as she could. I could barely breathe or move my head as her thighs kind of locked my head in that position.
As she suddenly let my hands go and grabbed my hair, I knew that she had just reached heaven’s doors. “Aaaahhhhh… Aaaahhhhh… Aaaahhhhh…” – this time her orgasm seemed to last forever. Eventually she stopped arching her back and her arse cheeks made contact with the lounger again. I kept sucking her shaven pussy until all her sex juices had been licked off.

Before I knew it, C was curled up on the lounger again. And this time tears were copiously streaming down her face. She was openly, unashamedly sobbing.
“Why can’t F do this to me? Why?” she kept repeating.
After a while, she regained her composure and as we got dressed up she said to me: “Thank you my dear. I needed that. You know… if G wasn’t your wife and my best friend, I’d ask you to come and see me twice a week!”.
I LOL'd - my immediate retort was: “Well… unfortunately G is both my wife AND your best friend… so shall I come and see you only once a month instead??”
I kept a straight face for a second or so before bursting out laughing.
Me: “Only joking!”
C: “That’s a pity – I was about to take you up on the once a month offer!”
We both LOL’d. This was the C that I knew, funny and witty. She now had a big smile on her face, exposing her absolute beauty.

So what really went on between F and my wife?
This is (hopefully) a rather accurate reconstruction of the events and conversations that went on in the shower cubicle in the first 30-40 minutes. I’d like to stress that it’s a RECONSTRUCTION purely based on a couple of chats I had with F. at the end of the night and the day after. I was outside with his wife C. so I have to take his word for it.
As they entered the shower room wearing only a towel, he turned on the shower and proceeded to take their towels off. Fully naked they started kissing passionately under the shower. He was massively attracted by her boobs and buried his face in them, licking and kissing. Last time we had met this couple, G. (my wife) had not had cosmetic surgery yet - and C. (his wife) has a rather petite body - so this was a brand new attraction for him to play with.
As they were touching each other, he felt that her pussy was quite wet so he told her to sit down on a large tall marble stool placed right under the shower – she did so, leaned back a bit and opened her legs accommodatingly. My wife was silently inviting him to eat her pussy but he thrust his cock inside her instead.
G: “Aaaaaahhhhh….. yeah yeah….. NO! GET OUT!”
After the initial moment of bliss, she pushed him away and said: “What are you doing? You don’t have a condom on!”
F: “Ok... I thought you wanted to fuck. If I get a condom now, can you turn around and bend over for me?”
G: “No way”
F: “Why not?”
G: “Because you will want to fuck me up the arse, I know”
F: “Well, maybe…” LOL
G: “I don’t like it”
F: “What do you mean? We fucked that way last time, remember?”
G: “I remember but I didn’t like it”
F: “Well... you cummed very hard so I think you liked it”
G: “So what? I cummed because I like sex with you but you should have asked me first”
F: “Ok I see. So I am asking you now. If I get a condom, can you please bend over here so I can fuck your beautiful arse?”
G: “No”
F: “Why not? I asked you nicely”
G: “I still don’t like it because it hurts. Ask me later in bed and if I’m in the mood you can try to fuck me in the arse if you really want. But if it hurts, you have to stop immediately”
F: “Ok, agreed... now, as I can’t fuck you in here, at least you can give me a nice blow job, yeah?”
As he said that, he made her kneel down and pushed his cock inside her mouth. Allegedly she was very good at it and showed him all her skills. Again, I have to take his word for it however I know she can do a great job when she’s in the right mood.

After 10 minutes or so, he conveniently ‘forgot’ to tell her that he was about to cum. He wanted her to swallow all his cum but clearly she had different ideas. As soon as she got the first spurt in her mouth, she pushed him away from her. As a result, she got a nice facial. According to F, it was an incredibly sexy sight (and I suppose I can agree with him, I like it too) and usually she’s ok with that, however some of the sperm got in her hair so she had to wash it off before they could finally make their way to the bedroom.

Once in bed, both of them lying down next to each other, I believe that my wife took the initiative (which is a bit unusual of her), grabbed his head and put it firmly on her crotch. She just wanted to be eaten out, plain and simple LOL. The first audio file refers to this part. From the garden I could see that he was very keen to play with her tits and nipples until completion. When you listen to the audio file, she starts sighing and moaning about the 6 minute mark and cums at 7:15.

After her orgasm, she wanted to get a bit of a rest whilst he kept playing with her ‘puppies’. He seemed totally obsessed with them, G. revealed later. He kept saying things like “Oohh I love your tits” and touching them all the time. After a while, he got up and (facing her) sat gently on her stomach. He then put his dick between her breasts and started tit-fucking her. My understanding is that he got quite hard and probably would have cummed again soon. Apparently my wife seemed to enjoy this treatment as well (moans and sighs) and encouraged him to carry on.
That said, unfortunately for him, she probably didn’t fancy being at the receiving end of another facial… or maybe she just wanted to have full sex with him instead. Who knows. All I know is that suddenly she changed her mind and asked him to stop tit-fucking her.

Listening to the second audio file and talking to F afterwards, I think I managed to kind of reconstruct what went on in the bedroom after the aborted tit fuck.
0:00 – 1:25: mutual masturbation
1:25: F inserts second finger in her
1:25 – 5:00: her moans and gasps get louder and more frequent.
5:00: he grabs a condom and starts fucking her in doggie position.
5:00 – 10:00: mostly vaginal penetration from behind.
6:15: as agreed whilst taking the shower, she gives him the nod to try anal sex. You can hear my wife moaning / gasping as well as a few occasional moans from F.
7:05: she says “Bao bao bao” (Thai for “Go easy” or “Be more gentle”) as he tries to fuck her up the arse.
9:25 – 9:40: also the second attempt at anal sex is too painful for her. She repeatedly says: “Jeb” (Thai for “it hurts”). This time he listens to her and stops.
10:05: their moaning becomes more frequent and louder. He is much more vocal than I expected! You can clearly hear wet pussy noises.
11:00: she announces her second orgasm of the night.
11:35: whilst she’s totally enjoying being fucked, he also announces his climax.
11:45: F lets out huge, long groans of passion. He’s being so loud that she shushes him down 😊 (as if I’d mind hearing them LOL).
12:00: F’s glorious orgasm is coming to an end but he still keeps thrusting. G. lets out a few more moans of pleasure.

As my wife and I went back to our place at the end of the evening, I was interested to find out a few more details about her encounter with F, particularly in view of what C had told me. Unsurprisingly though, my wife was very reluctant to give me a lot of info.
Me: “So how did it go with F?”
G: “Hhmm… good”.
Me: “Come on, tell me more. How many times did you cum?”
G: “Why do you want to know? I had a good time, don’t worry”.
Me: “So was F nice to you?”
G: “Most of the time, yes. But he’s obsessed with my tits and sex up the arse. He just wouldn’t stop trying”. She made no mention of blow jobs and I didn’t ask her about it.
Me: “Did you have anal sex with him???”
G: “No. He tried many times but I didn’t let him”.
Me: “Good on you, darling! And did he go down on you?”
G: “Why do you want to know???”
Me: “Because C told me he doesn’t do it with her”.
G: “Really?!?! Wow… why??”
Me: “I dunno!! That’s just what she told me. So??”
G: “So… what?”
Me: “Did he go down on you?!”
G: “Yes, he did… ok now?!”
Me: “And did you cum?”
G: “Don’t be nosy, I’m not telling you”.
Me: “I want to know if you had a good time or not!”
G: “I’m not telling you. Don’t worry, he’s good at sucking pussy. But you’re better than him…”
Me: “That – darling – is the perfect answer!!”
Both of us LOL’d and I didn’t ask any more questions. I got a few more details from F when I called him the next day from our place.
Michalll

Re: Back to our old stomping ground [Wife Swapping]

Post by Michalll »

Do you have any sound record with that?
thaithai
Kingpin

Re: Back to our old stomping ground [Wife Swapping]

Post by thaithai »

Michalll wrote: 07 Aug 2022 12:34 Do you have any sound record with that?
Yes, here's the link: viewtopic.php?t=10940