Sound Fantasies

General discussion about sexsounds
- no uploads here -
saydamoda

Sound Fantasies

Post by saydamoda »

Hello, I like this site very much. However, I haven't recorded a sound yet. There is something I would like to ask the members who upload sound here. How do you feel when you record others? How do you feel and think when you see them again, your neighbors? Thanks for the answers.
Wombfiller

Re: Sound Fantasies

Post by Wombfiller »

For me, hearing a straight couple fucking is perhaps more enjoyable than me actually having sex.
I get an enormous buzz from it.
I heard Rachel getting fucked in an apartment block I used to live in in Kent, UK.
She was fit in a chavvy way, I saw her sunbathing on her balcony below me several times in a two piece swimming costume & imagining my cock fucking her. Was her cunt trimmed or shaven, etc.
It’s basically all a huge turn on for me.
listen48

Post by listen48 »

In hotels I get a buzz from the fact that there is a woman either on her back or knees just the other side of a wall. A man has mounted her and her head is probably inches from your ear. You can never plan to be in this situation, it is always spontaneous. A few years ago i was decorating an apartment in a small three story block. It was a warm day and as i got to the window i noticed a woman in her 20s in a chair in her bikini in the communal garden. I noticed she made a phone call. About 30mins later i heard this motor bike arrive and she went in doors. Not long after the moans started. I could not continue the decorating, until after i had some me time.
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

Used to go to a hotel in SF "Hotel Carlton" before they shuttered it and sold it to a private college during the pandemic. .

Hard floors, no central air or ice machines. No rentacops or cameras.

Generous door gaps, great acoustics, and totally laid back desk staff. Was popular with very young straight couples in the city.

Lots from that place in my archives.

Fantasy is getting some gold, then using a time machine to go back and stay a Sat night there in 1929 during their grand opening and record. Then move forward a decade at a time getting recordings at each, ending at Valentine's 2020. Would love to have heard couples fucking during WWII deployment, Jazz Age couple, beatnik couple, hippie couple, '70s couple 80's party couple, and a 90's couple..NYE this year found a hostel near San Diego. Rather than bunks they have double and single beds separated by partitions in one common room. Fingers crossed.
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά