Sometimes I purposedly spend a day or two at motels to hear guests' sounds

General discussion about sexsounds
- no uploads here -
Sex

Sometimes I purposedly spend a day or two at motels to hear guests' sounds

Post by Sex »

I say purposely because I have a place of my own but sometimes I take an enjoyment checking into a mid-to-low budget hotels and watching couples checking in and listening to them doing the dirt. There are a particular way some motels or hotels are set up, some rooms have a mini balcony or a window facing the parking lot inside the property for guests only, you can peek through the curtains to check out the couples coming in and out.

I see the kinds of cars are parked (mostly mid to high range), couples always come even in the middle of the day on a Monday. Weekends the place gets fully booked.

All kinds of couples: old men - old women , old men - younger women, sometimes young couples too. Of course sometimes it's an "arrangement" and the women are paid.

The quality of women and by my standards I'd say 85% of them are plain Janes or I wouldn't pick them If I'd spend money myself for a night. Although you cannot tell if they are attractive to you by their moans. Only a small percentage of women are top notch, from the way they look and dress (bonus if they sound great too).

Speaking of moans, I learned that I'm into high, feminine voice from petite women when they really getting properly smashed, those drive me crazy the most. You can definitely tell the age and youth from voices, I'm turned off by constant chatters, complainers, husky voices and flat out painful and fake moans.

Not every time sex happens, sometimes it gets quiet, they shower, watch TV, chat, drink or eat, sleep then they bounce.
TechT99

Re: Sometimes I purposedly spend a day or two at motels to hear guests' sounds

Post by TechT99 »

Every time I have been in a hotel I never hear anything. The only time I have heard something was once I had upstairs neighbors who got it in all the time.
edtraveller

Re: Sometimes I purposedly spend a day or two at motels to hear guests' sounds

Post by edtraveller »

I H8 middle age women who sound like they're trying to pass a bad dump...
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά