How many of you are Jet-Setters and how do you do all that traveling?

General discussion about sexsounds
- no uploads here -
mjj9994
Knight

How many of you are Jet-Setters and how do you do all that traveling?

Post by mjj9994 »

So I have seen quite a number of members that post series of clips labeled from various locations all over the globe. Just got me curious what do you guys do ? I mean I live in a fairly touristy area and find it hard to locate any sounds during my adventures at places I am familiar with.. how is it you guys are in all sorts of random hotels across the globe and stumble across all these places?

I mean one poster alone put up like 10 clips from really random spots like London, Germany, Paris, New York, San Francisco, Hawaii, Korea, etc. all in one week. I would be too tired just from all the traveling let alone wanting to venture out to find sounds lol. Just seems really really random to me but hey uber props to you guys if you can capture all these sounds.
Paul7979
Kingpin

Re: How many of you are Jet-Setters and how do you do all that traveling?

Post by Paul7979 »

mjj9994 wrote: 23 Dec 2022 19:27 So I have seen quite a number of members that post series of clips labeled from various locations all over the globe. Just got me curious what do you guys do ? I mean I live in a fairly touristy area and find it hard to locate any sounds during my adventures at places I am familiar with.. how is it you guys are in all sorts of random hotels across the globe and stumble across all these places?

I mean one poster alone put up like 10 clips from really random spots like London, Germany, Paris, New York, San Francisco, Hawaii, Korea, etc. all in one week. I would be too tired just from all the traveling let alone wanting to venture out to find sounds lol. Just seems really really random to me but hey uber props to you guys if you can capture all these sounds.
I'm in a similar situation as yours plus Ive got family commitments..

It rarely happens to go on mission for work.. the other times I'm in a hotel could happen once a year or twice for vacation
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

mjj9994 wrote: 23 Dec 2022 19:27 So I have seen quite a number of members that post series of clips labeled from various locations all over the globe. Just got me curious what do you guys do ? I mean I live in a fairly touristy area and find it hard to locate any sounds during my adventures at places I am familiar with.. how is it you guys are in all sorts of random hotels across the globe and stumble across all these places?

I'm in a similar situation as yours plus Ive got family commitments..

It rarely happens to go on mission for work.. the other times I'm in a hotel could happen once a year or twice when on vacation
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

They could be posting sounds all at once, or after a collected amount over time, have finally posted everything up. But from what I've understood, there are better hotels for couples than others. I travel a lot for business, and sometimes those hotels are near touristy places. I've traveled over valentines day a few times and have heard awesome couples going at it. B&Bs are awesome, however. Some are in old houses with noisy rooms and lots of hard woods; sound travels. For me, I'm in the lifestyle and come across couples that will let me record their fun.

Fanatic
mjj9994
Knight

Post by mjj9994 »

Fanatic wrote: 23 Dec 2022 19:50 They could be posting sounds all at once, or after a collected amount over time, have finally posted everything up. But from what I've understood, there are better hotels for couples than others. I travel a lot for business, and sometimes those hotels are near touristy places. I've traveled over valentines day a few times and have heard awesome couples going at it. B&Bs are awesome, however. Some are in old houses with noisy rooms and lots of hard woods; sound travels. For me, I'm in the lifestyle and come across couples that will let me record their fun.

Fanatic
Yeah I get that and can understand sort of.. but if traveling for business seems like there would be a bit of jet lag and tiredness from work. Last thing I want to do after work is ...do more work (even if it is a "hobby") ha. Many of these are not just random catches like someone gets woken up in middle of the night or happens across their room, they include ilke descriptions of the people so have to assume they were actively 'hunting' which takes a bit of time/patience and lot of luck. Just seems really uncanny. I have stayed in my fair share of hotels and never once happened across anything aside from maybe a Thailand trip where it is pretty much commonplace there.