Soundgasm - Main Thread Captures

Files that don't belong to another forum (like sounds found on the web)
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
cruzsilva
Knight

Re: New file on soundgasm

Post by cruzsilva »

HolyRoller478 wrote: 12 Oct 2022 13:21
sjohn26 wrote: 08 Oct 2019 06:50
cruzsilva wrote: 06 Oct 2019 10:12 https://soundgasm.net/u/throwaway184957 ... x-with-guy

Long sex sounds for a good sunday listening
Good God.......imagine the video of this session.
Is there a video with this session? I'd like to see that. :mrgreen:
I honestly cant even remember when I posted this. I cant remember if there was a video involved..he now records his neighbours if its the same throwaway guy but if its same guy , check thru his profile ,may find a video.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Throwaway00100198/
HolyRoller478

Post by HolyRoller478 »

cruzsilva wrote: 12 Oct 2022 14:36
HolyRoller478 wrote: 12 Oct 2022 13:21
sjohn26 wrote: 08 Oct 2019 06:50

Good God.......imagine the video of this session.
Is there a video with this session? I'd like to see that. :mrgreen:
I honestly cant even remember when I posted this. I cant remember if there was a video involved..he now records his neighbours if its the same throwaway guy but if its same guy , check thru his profile ,may find a video.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Throwaway00100198/
I think there's two "Throwaway" accounts on Reddit. I found the original post. It's from 3 years ago:

Unfortunately no video with it. :/
"You forget a thousand things every day. Make sure this is one of them." -- Michael DeSanta (GTA 5)
Factorythirds

Post by Factorythirds »

yeppie wrote: 20 Aug 2019 07:33

Crazy Hotel Fling.mp3

Callie giving head.mp3
Callie taking it up the butt.mp3
Callie taking it up the butt is amazing. All time favorite.
ShabbyKayak

Re: Soundgasm - Main Thread Captures

Post by ShabbyKayak »

Old Friends Finally Hookup! (2022·10·16)

ORIGINAL TITLE: Two mutual friends finally hook up at my wedding.

DESCRIPTION: Hey all! Long time listener, first time caller here!

TLDR - Two mutual friends finally hook up after 10 years of flirting. They go for it. Hard.

Forgive the long story, I always like to read these because context is sexy AF (am I right ladies?)

So I got married earlier this year, and amongst all the family, I invited three single friends. Two from the UK, one male (Mr. O) and a girl (Ms. M). One from the US (let's call her 'B'). I've known them all for years, and I thought one of the UK guys might hit it off with B at the party. Standard wedding matchmaking stuff.

For context, Mr. O and Ms. M have known each other for about ten years, as we all used to work together. Up until this point I know they've strictly been friends and often spend a great deal of time making a song and dance of this fact by 'wing-manning' each other at bars and clubs. I even had some drunken fumbles with both of them myself, on separate occasions, and there was apparently 'never anything there' between them...

...well now I know that's a load of rubbish! Back to my wedding, these two are a bit trashed but doing surprisingly well at charming the lovely Ms. B. She's a bit shy about it, but at one point I can tell she's trying to figure out who she wants to pay attention to (she's straight, but Ms. M is gorgeous enough to turn most women. I would know!). In the end, she clearly decides she wants to invite Mr. O back to her room and asks Ms. M about it.

Ms. M comes and has a word with me about using my guest room for the evening (where our 6mo old is sleeping normally), as she's too drunk to drive home. She loudly enlists the help of Mr. O to help her upstairs. Ms. B sits patiently with a drink. Nobody comes back. Ms. B gets a taxi back to her hotel, looking a bit confused and put out.

O+M both come down to rapturous applause and a walk of shame the next morning, having 'woken up late' for the wedding hangover-brunch. We all heard them. The real kicker here, is that I have a sleep monitor in the baby's room. It records to a memory card above a certain level. The alarm-noise you can hear towards the end is the 'check baby' alert, lol. I kept that audio for -cough - personal reasons, and I share it with you now. It's fucking hot.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

HIGHLIGHTS:

- She cums the first time at about 4:50. Hard.
- They have a cute little chat about 'just the tip' at 20:20 ...
- Anal penetration at 21:50 which sounds like a lot more than 'just the tip' lol
- I think she cums from about 24:10, but it's hard to say

#Moaning #OverheardSex #OVHS #WeddingSex #HeavyBreathing #Whispering #Pounding #Anal

Reddit Profile: u/ErotiqAudio
Soundgasm Profile: u/ErotiqAudio

OVHS Reddit link
Soundgasm link
Soundgasm DL link
Factorythirds

Post by Factorythirds »

Factorythirds wrote: 12 Oct 2022 21:52
yeppie wrote: 20 Aug 2019 07:33

Crazy Hotel Fling.mp3

Callie giving head.mp3
Callie taking it up the butt.mp3
Callie taking it up the butt is amazing. All time favorite.
Wondering if anyone saved any of Callie's other uploads to Reddit before she deleted her account and imgur links.
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

This is something published on reddit which I found hot.

https://soundgasm.net/u/kingdomoftheant ... -Barcelona

This the link of the story

From kingdomoftheants

"It's happening!! I can hear her moan as I'm listing with my ear against the door of the living room

It's happening, and I'm getting so turned on listening to all the noises from the living room.
My GF and I have been trying to make this fantasy happen for almost a year. She doesn't want anyone else to know about it, so we've been taking little trips to other cities, taking an Airbnb or a hotel and going to clubs to find a willing bull. But so far, we've had no success.

We're in Barcelona for the new year, and we decided to mix things up. Instead of being transparent and open towards a potential bull, we decided to roleplay. She's Martha, and I'm Alexei, and we're Czech (this is true) and currently in Barcelona for work. We're flying back on the 31st, and we just wanted to experience the famous Barcelona nightlife before we leave.

We've been roleplaying like this all day, and it was so hot.

We went to one club, and we danced a bit but made it seem like we were not a couple. We were social with the people around us and my GF was talking to this guy who seemed into her. They even went to the bar together, but after a while, I think she lost interest. We decided to bounce to the club next door.

As soon as we entered, I went to the toilet, and when I came back, I saw her talking to this guy at the bar. She introduced me as her colleague, and he actually seemed nice and cool. I paid them a drink and told them I was gonna check out some other floor. I was so ecstatic that I started talking to some girls from Sweden, and after a few minutes, the five of us were dancing and laughing.

One girl asked me if I was alone in Barcelona, which made me remember my GF was somewhere. I told them I'll be back later and went and searched Martha. It took a while before I found them because they were kissing in a corner. I let them be and went back to my new Swedish friends.

I texted Martha that she had to let me know when she left, as promised. She didn't read my message. But after a while, they came to the floor where I was dancing with the Swedes. Martha and her guy were dancing intimately; she was grinding hard on his dick. Around 2am, she asked me if I wanted to go to the Airbnb, as we "have a plane to catch". I said sure, and she asked her guy if he wanted to join.

The three of us went outside, I ordered a cab, and we sat in the back, awkwardly looking around in silence. I told Martha in Czech to kiss him, and she did. I just sat there, next to my GF, kissing another man in the back of a cab. That was so hot, and I got so hard.

As soon as we arrived, I excused myself and said I was going to sleep, and they stayed in the living room. I sat next to the door, typing this out for the last 45 minutes while I could hear them laugh and kiss.

I forgot to keep the door open when I went to bed, so I knocked and asked if it was safe for me to come out because I had to go to the toilet. Martha said yes, and I came out, and saw her sitting on his lap on the couch. Went to the bathroom. I left the bedroom door a bit open, so as soon as they start doing more, I can watch from the first row. So excited!!!

Update: I can't see it really good from here, but from the sounds I'm hearing I think she's giving him a bj

Update 2: they're fucking!!! OMG this feels so special. If I was actually asleep, I'd have been woken up by all the sounds for sure. She's not holding it in, and so is he.

Update 3:
What a night. As soon as I heard them fucking, my legs felt like jelly. I came so hard while masturbating to this whole event. I think I also have a big voyeur kink, so that’s a nice combo.

I have great audio recording that I will share in /r/overheardsex. You can hear the the guy asking/saying he’s going to cum in her mouth, but ultimately he didn’t. The pussy was too good. She moans so hard in the audios.

I couldn't take pictures, it was pretty dark in the living room and from my secret spot the angle was bad. I only saw some movements myself.

As soon as he left I came out of the bedroom and hugged her, she hugged me back so hard and asked if I still loved her. I said after tonight even more so.

She did the whole story. The guy was Greek, lives in Barcelona and was in the club with some friends. The fact that she was flirting with another man apparently made her so wet and horny, she dropped the hint multiple times in the club that they could take it to the bathrooms, but the guy didn't get the hints. He was pretty sceptical too about me, but Martha explained I had a girlfriend back in Czechia. Watching me have fun with the Swedish girls without taking one back home made him trust this story.

Turns out the guy was a real class act. No whining about condoms, he gave her plenty of oral and he even wanted to be really quiet to not wake me up. My girl said he made her almost cum during oral, and 30 seconds after he penetrated her she came hard. His dick was comparable to mine but a bit thicker.

Then I did my story, how horny it made me to see her kiss with another man. How sexy she was as I saw her flirt and have fun with him.

Today we're going to enjoy each other and simmer in these feelings of last night. Thanks everyone for following this, and happy New year! "

Last edited by Paul7979 on 02 Jan 2023 13:58, edited 1 time in total.
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

It seems a genuine recording, here is the file too
Viennabisniss

Post by Viennabisniss »

I'm trying to track down a sound that has disappeared from the r/OVHS sub. Does anyone remember it?

It used to be in the top three results when sorting by top posts of all time

Recording of a guys roommate with her BF from outside their bedroom door. She is clearly aware he listens, and enjoys it, as there's a moment where he steps on a creaky floorboard deliberately, and you can hear the girl whisper excitedly in a British accent 'quickly, quickly!'. She and her BF then jump off the bed and continue fucking right next to her door. This is too much for the recordist, and the recording ends soon after as he returns to his room.

Any recollection from anyone, or does anyone have the files?
ShabbyKayak

Post by ShabbyKayak »

Viennabisniss wrote: 28 Jan 2023 14:44 I'm trying to track down a sound that has disappeared from the r/OVHS sub. Does anyone remember it?

Recording of a guys roommate with her BF from outside their bedroom door. She is clearly aware he listens, and enjoys it, as there's a moment where he steps on a creaky floorboard deliberately, and you can hear the girl whisper excitedly in a British accent 'quickly, quickly!'. She and her BF then jump off the bed and continue fucking right next to her door. This is too much for the recordist, and the recording ends soon after as he returns to his room.

Do you remember who was the Redditor/Soundgasm username? What year it might have been posted? How long the recording was? It would help narrow in down.
paljasso

Post by paljasso »

ShabbyKayak wrote: 28 Jan 2023 20:20
Viennabisniss wrote: 28 Jan 2023 14:44 I'm trying to track down a sound that has disappeared from the r/OVHS sub. Does anyone remember it?

Do you remember who was the Redditor/Soundgasm username? What year it might have been posted? How long the recording was? It would help narrow in down.
I believe he's talking about Mike9133, seems like his soundgasm and posts here have been wiped.
His sounds are probably in the archives (don't have access myself), maybe someone like yeppie has more insight to what happened to him.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

paljasso wrote: 29 Jan 2023 14:26 I believe he's talking about Mike9133, seems like his soundgasm and posts here have been wiped.
His sounds are probably in the archives (don't have access myself), maybe someone like yeppie has more insight to what happened to him.
You´re probably right about Mike9133 being the one Viennabisniss is looking for. This was the description coming with his file "Housemate tease.mp3":
Housemates keep fucking and they know i'm listening! I recorded another hot session. But this one was special because i think my housemates have finally realised that i love listening to them. In case you where wondering why the moaning gets louder at 3:10 it's because they literally moved from their bed and started fucking beside their bedroom door where i was standing (on the other side). Her face was rested on the door while he fucked her from behind. It felt like she was moaning directly in my ear! Made me cum so hard. I'm not sure if this was just a coincidence, but surely they knew that fucking at the door would only amplify their moans around the house and into my room since our doors are right beside each other. I think i'm going to start making my presence at their door more obvious when they're fucking to make sure this is real. We'll see what happens!
I don´t know about his soundgasm posts though as he posted his files here in neighborsex himself ... until he wiped all text from them before he disappeared exactly one year ago (but his account still exists). You will find his 19 files in the archives, including "Housemate tease" and "Housemates teasing me again".
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
Viennabisniss

Post by Viennabisniss »

Yessss those are the sounds, thanks guys!
ShabbyKayak

Post by ShabbyKayak »

yeppie wrote: 29 Jan 2023 14:47
paljasso wrote: 29 Jan 2023 14:26 I believe he's talking about Mike9133, seems like his soundgasm and posts here have been wiped.
You´re probably right about Mike9133 being the one Viennabisniss is looking for. This was the description coming with his file "Housemate tease.mp3":
Housemates keep fucking and they know i'm listening! I recorded another hot session. But this one was special because i think my housemates have finally realised that i love listening to them. In case you where wondering why the moaning gets louder at 3:10 it's because they literally moved from their bed and started fucking beside their bedroom door where i was standing (on the other side). Her face was rested on the door while he fucked her from behind. It felt like she was moaning directly in my ear! Made me cum so hard. I'm not sure if this was just a coincidence, but surely they knew that fucking at the door would only amplify their moans around the house and into my room since our doors are right beside each other. I think i'm going to start making my presence at their door more obvious when they're fucking to make sure this is real. We'll see what happens!
I don´t know about his soundgasm posts though as he posted his files here in neighborsex himself ... until he wiped all text from them before he disappeared exactly one year ago (but his account still exists). You will find his 19 files in the archives, including "Housemate tease" and "Housemates teasing me again".
Viennabisniss wrote: 29 Jan 2023 19:16 Yessss those are the sounds, thanks guys!
I have 3 sounds by Mike9133 but none of them have that description, which means I probably don't have it. Hopefully, somebody else might.

That said, this is why I think it's really important details about the files you download. Meaning: Redddit & Soundgasm username (they're not always the same), the description, and the links (Reddit & Soundgasm). Even if the links die, they are still helpful. It's very possible that multiple people in this community have the sound you're looking for, but they wouldn't know because they don't record that information.

I've seen various people share links to their sound libraries, and for the most part there is zero context. No file name, no username, just a string of random letters and numbers. In the past, I was able to help people in this community with sounds they were looking for, precisely because kept that information. It takes more time, yes, but it's really useful. Just saying.
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

here the file from a reddit post I liked, it seemed hot love making and genuine although I didnt hear all those purported orgasms..

https://soundgasm.net/u/LaidOvers/Desse ... nner-Table

"
I invited my then FWB over for dinner and Netflix, but right after eating (and a few glasses of wine) we decided to have dessert. Enjoy!

0:00-4:40 - I made a quick trip to the bathroom while FWB clears the table

4:40 - Making out. I am sitting on his lap while he grabs my ass.

5:38 - I clumsily slip my panties off and rub on his cock

7:00 - He picks me up in the air and rubs his cock against my clit even harder

7:10 - 1st orgasm

8:13 - I start slipping so he puts me on the dinner table

8:20 - This is where it gets HEAVY. Orgasms abound!
8:32 - Orgasm
8:39 - Orgasm
8:46 - Orgasm
8:50 - Orgasms + squirting
9:05 - Orgasm
9:22-9:33 - Orgasmic squirts
9:59 - Orgasm
10:09 - Orgasm
10:14 - Orgasm
10:22 - He cums inside me

10:25 - I tilt my head backwards over the ledge of the table and spot a cat staring at us in confusion.

10:38 - “God, I’m so wet”
11:12 - He cums inside me again
12:01 - Orgasm
12:15 - Orgasm
12:32 - He cums inside me again
12:39 - I need a break

13:02 - Cat scratches my head
13:17 - He continues fucking me slowly
13:43 - Orgasm
13:47 - I squirt on the floor
13:58 - Orgasm
14:18 - I squirt all over the place again
14:52 - He fucks me mid-sentence
14:56 - Orgasm

15:20 - Internally admiring his high sex drive

16:07 - Me: “I feel very wet” Him: “Me too”

16:32 - My stuffed pussy queefs and pours trying to get up off the table

17:15 - He hugs me from behind and kisses my neck and ears, while I lean into him very dizzy.

18:41 - “Wanna fuck me from behind?” (Internally expecting he may be done but glad to be wrong)

19:29 - Orgasm
20:00 - Long orgasm
20:16- Orgasm
20:29 - Long Orgasm, legs start shaking non-stop from this point
20:43 - Orgasm
20:56 - Orgasm
21:00 - Totally in LOVE with his endurance

21:46-22:05 - Intensely long orgasm until
22:06 - He cums inside while I orgasm too
22:13 - He pulls out and I squirt

—My affection for him is through the roof—

23:05 - Deeper, slower strokes, each thrust increasing my feelings for him

23:49 - Orgasm
24:35 - Legs stop shaking
25:20 - Thinking I am ready for bed, and I want him to sleep over.

-lot’s of nothing, just resting in ecstasy, looking at the messes we’ve made-

29:30 - He gently fingers me.
30:34 - He does a crazy new maneuver with his fingers I’ve never experienced before
30:43 - Orgasm
32:09 - Orgasm
32:44 - Quick convulsion thinking about his hand around my neck
34:55 - I pull him with me to take a shower together
35:05 - Water is still too cold
35:13 - Load of cum drips out of my pussy

-End-

Believe it or not we fucked again in bed after showering. He finally felt comfortable enough to sleep over for the first time, so I definitely wanted to take advantage of that (will upload later). I was elated. I love his bear hugs and could not wait to spoon with him.

"
Anker1

Post by Anker1 »

Paul7979 wrote: 04 Feb 2023 13:08 here the file from a reddit post I liked, it seemed hot love making and genuine although I didnt hear all those purported orgasms..

https://soundgasm.net/u/LaidOvers/Desse ... nner-Table

"
"
This is fantastic thanks for sharing.