Colleagues’ affair

Share your experiences
Troll

Colleagues’ affair

Post by Troll »

I went far beyond my comfort zone to have this experience for my self and can only apologize that I didn’t dear to record. Writing this, I see that it would seem quite easy to take up the phone and put it on record but I guess I was overwhelmed in the moment.

After the opening dinner of a yearly conference starting yesterday, I went to a bar some blocks away from the conference hotel with some people from a different company, only to see two colleagues of mine sitting in the corner of the bar, she more or less on his lap, touching and kissing. My immediate reaction was feeling very uncomfortable and afraid that they would know that I saw them, knowing that they were both cheating. Thus, I apologized to the people I came with, and went back to the hotel. Ready to go to bed, I was horny (haven’t has sex for two months, parrtly explaining the lack of uploads) and realized there was a chance that they would end up having sex in his or her room. Enter “espionage mode”. I got dressed again, went down to the lobby and sat down far away from the entrance with a drink, telling myself that I would wait for an hour, not more (after all, I had a presentation earlier today to think about). Well, they entered the lobby an hour and a half later and went straight into the elevator. I got up, ran the stairs and was able to hear them exiting the elevator and follow them unseen to the room (three doors away from mine, I could’ve just waited in my room). Standing outside the door (and twice walking down the corridor to my own room as other people came from the elevator) the audible action started ten or fifteen minutes later with her soft moaning. I imagine he went down on her. This lasted for about five minutes with on and off moaning before I could hear rhythmical bed rocking sounds and some more soft moaning from her and occasionally from him as well. The fucking escalated rather quickly and began to sound pretty rough. For the next ten or fifteen minutes hard fucking was only interrupted by small breaks, perhaps change of positions. At different points I am pretty sure I heard her say the Norwegian equivalents of “Oh my god, you are so good” and “I must have you”, while he one time clearly uttered something like “fuck you are so fucking hot”. The climax was introduced by her repeatedly moaning “I’m coming” and for the next twenty seconds or so they were both loud. As you can probably imagine I was horny as hell at this point and unable to sleep even after two orgasms. I think I slept one and a half hour to night. The presentation went well, though.
alphonse01

Re: Colleagues’ affair

Post by alphonse01 »

Thanks for your really nice story. You must have been very tired... How was your presentation the next day?
Troll

Post by Troll »

alphonse01 wrote: 27 Mar 2023 17:53 Thanks for your really nice story. You must have been very tired... How was your presentation the next day?
Presentation went well and I even survived another night of dinner and drinks. Felt too shameful to listen at their door the rest of the week however, even though they probably were at it again. Now I have a new interest (sociopsychological if not sexual) in watching them interact in the office. Fascinating stuff.
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

Troll wrote: 28 Mar 2023 08:16
Presentation went well and I even survived another night of dinner and drinks. Felt too shameful to listen at their door the rest of the week however, even though they probably were at it again. Now I have a new interest (sociopsychological if not sexual) in watching them interact in the office. Fascinating stuff.
Man, I'm so the opposite. I can't pull myself away from coming back to a "scene of a crime" even if I know it makes no sense. I overheard a couple a few blocks away when I was walking my dog, and even though they have moved out, I still walk very slow past that house every time.

It is an interesting dynamic to know a secret that co-workers share; getting to see both their normal public faces and having glimpsed what they get up to in privacy is an interesting dynamic to watch unfold.
Troll

Post by Troll »

AshenElm wrote: 28 Mar 2023 15:40
Troll wrote: 28 Mar 2023 08:16
Man, I'm so the opposite. I can't pull myself away from coming back to a "scene of a crime" even if I know it makes no sense. I overheard a couple a few blocks away when I was walking my dog, and even though they have moved out, I still walk very slow past that house every time.

It is an interesting dynamic to know a secret that co-workers share; getting to see both their normal public faces and having glimpsed what they get up to in privacy is an interesting dynamic to watch unfold.
Yeah, I can be like that as well but I think there was something with the «extremes» I went to in order to overhear them that put me off trying it again another night.

Interesting indeed.
listen48

Post by listen48 »

Very hot I am sure you relieved your last after hearing that