A night in a B&B in Naples

Share your experiences
Diego34

A night in a B&B in Naples

Post by Diego34 »

I spent 2 nights in Naples during the middle of April 2023. It was the last 2 nights of a 2 weeks trip I did to southern Italy and I booked this B&B because the price was affordable and it was near the central train station, an area I knew very well. The B&B owner didn't answer my phone calls for quite a while, I became very worried and I was quite in a foul mood. When my calls were finally answered a guy came to show me the room and give me the keys. It was around 15:00 and I was putting my things in the room when I suddenly heard the unmistakable sounds of springs double-bed when 2 people are doing so vigorous sex. I must say that I NEVER EVER had this kind of experience so I was logically curious and I started to listen. The woman was moaning in a kind of desperation moans that is typical of older women. After a few minutes, I could hear that both of them had their orgasms and it turned quiet again. I thought good for them, they are having a good time. Later on that evening, I saw them, an Italian married couple in the middle of their 40's, very normal, nothing special about them. A couple of hours later, I began to hear moaning from the opposite side and I was wondering if this is my imagination playing tricks on me or if is it real. I got closer to the wall and it became as real as it could be. The walls between my room and the adjacent room were paper thin and they amplified the sounds of each of the rooms so I could as well be in the middle of the action, it was as clear as it possibly be. This was a young couple, probably in the middle of their 20's. They kept doing it for hours! I was surprised by the stamina that the guy had, I think he was Italian and the girl was British. The sound was so clear that it was possible to hear exactly what they did and what they said to each other. After a few hours, I lost a little interest because they kept doing more of the same. Suddenly I heard another couple from the adjacent room on the east side. In the beginning, I thought (again) I didn't hear it because what are the chances of such a thing 3 times the same day but when I got closer it became true although it was very settled, not the massive moaning from previous couples but more sporadic little ones. It kept going on for about 20-30 minutes or so and when the guy came, it was a scream that was so loud I believe he was heard by the whole neighborhood. I know that perhaps this is more common than I imagined, I myself had hotel sex many times but I was very careful not to make noise to prevent making a show for all my neighbors. The fact I was experiencing this and not once but 3 times on the same day was an unforgettable experience. BTW the next day there was no activity at all.
heinz1809
Kingpin

Re: A night in a B&B in Naples

Post by heinz1809 »

Wonderful story and experience. Can you give me this B&B location? I want to visit 😊
Diego34

Post by Diego34 »

heinz1809 wrote: 06 May 2023 11:16 Wonderful story and experience. Can you give me this B&B location? I want to visit 😊
Although the experience was fun, I wouldn't recommend this particular B&B because it had low standards and after reading the reviews of other people about it, I saw that the girl that posted the next review after me said she was mugged when she returned there at night. The area is not as safe as I previously thought.
Drugo89

Post by Drugo89 »

Where is the audio
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Don´t answer, this question is meaningless. It is the only sentence he is able to write.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults