Soundgasm - Main Thread Captures

Files that don't belong to another forum (like sounds found on the web)
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
Paul7979
Kingpin

Re: Soundgasm - Main Thread Captures

Post by Paul7979 »

Sometimes I like to post files (when they appear genuine and sexy) from other sites and this is the right thread to do that. Here are the links and the wording, below the file.

https://soundgasm.net/u/Stroketomywife/ ... -Threesome

" First MFM threesome. Wife made my friend cum quick and he left. Then we continue fucking and talk about the experience. A lot of dirty talk at the end. "
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

ShabbyKayak

Post by ShabbyKayak »

Just started a new thread on the apparent death of OVHS. :cry: :( Does anybody know what happened?
HolyRoller478

Post by HolyRoller478 »

ShabbyKayak wrote: 03 Jun 2023 14:02 Just started a new thread on the apparent death of OVHS. :cry: :( Does anybody know what happened?
I just noticed it now too. What the hell happened?? OVHS just got purged! :o
"You forget a thousand things every day. Make sure this is one of them." -- Michael DeSanta (GTA 5)
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

HolyRoller478 wrote: 04 Jun 2023 10:32
ShabbyKayak wrote: 03 Jun 2023 14:02 Just started a new thread on the apparent death of OVHS. :cry: :( Does anybody know what happened?
The same happened to sexsoundlovers on yahoo groups 18 years ago without a notice. That´s where we started and that´s why I would never trust a big platform for building a community again, especially when US based. They have their own special rules and they don´t stick to them themselves.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
ShabbyKayak

Post by ShabbyKayak »

yeppie wrote: 04 Jun 2023 12:03
HolyRoller478 wrote: 04 Jun 2023 10:32
The same happened to sexsoundlovers on yahoo groups 18 years ago without a notice. That´s where we started and that´s why I would never trust a big platform for building a community again, especially when US based. They have their own special rules and they don´t stick to them themselves.
Didn't know about SSL's origin story. Big open platforms have their advantages, but SSL definitely made the right decision. IMO, all the OVHS posters should join SSL but that likely won't happen, in part because SSL doesn't have the same user experience as Reddit. 

First there's the fact that people go on Reddit for all kinds of things, not just NSFW content, and that makes a significant difference. SSL is the ONE place exclusively dedicated to sex sounds, and that's great. I personally think that this community should be way bigger than it currently is, but there are definitely advantages to being small too. 

Not only do I hope SSL grows, but I do think it's important to have a variety of platforms. SSL & OVHS are the most active platforms as far as I can tell. The other ones don't have regular, frequent releases. It's very slow and sporadic. Some sites haven't had a new upload in literally years, which is unfortunate. 

I also wish platforms like Whyp.it and EroCast made an effort to make sex sounds easier to find. I have nothing against them hosting scripted stories, but it sure does seem like they go out of their way to make real sex sounds hard to find. For one, they don't have tags for it. 

Anyway, I've been rambling too much. I hope OVHS comes back, and that everyone has a great weekend. 
AdamMK0147

Post by AdamMK0147 »

I noticed that as well when I tried to access ( OVHS ) on reddit I guess something must of had happened to cause reddit to ban it but whatever happened must of had caught the attention of the authorities or something
ShabbyKayak

Post by ShabbyKayak »

Here’s the current list of new sex sounds subs that have popped up since OVHS died so far:

r/OverheardSexxx
r/LoudSexCaught
r/OverheardSexAudio
r/Overheard_FunTime
HolyRoller478

Post by HolyRoller478 »

ShabbyKayak wrote: 09 Jun 2023 14:51 Here’s the current list of new sex sounds subs that have popped up since OVHS died so far:

r/OverheardSexxx
r/LoudSexCaught
r/OverheardSexAudio
r/Overheard_FunTime
These new subreddits might be taking over for OVHS. At least there's something there once again. :)
"You forget a thousand things every day. Make sure this is one of them." -- Michael DeSanta (GTA 5)
KCLD123

Post by KCLD123 »

can anyone know how to down load this recording and share it here. So hot.

https://soundgasm.net/u/NewFoundFun/Airport-Hotel
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

KCLD123 wrote: 09 Aug 2023 21:05 can anyone know how to down load this recording and share it here. So hot.

https://soundgasm.net/u/NewFoundFun/Airport-Hotel
Here it is:

Airport Hotel.mp3
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
wisper

Post by wisper »

A supergasm.. lol
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

Thought I would return and help develop this small subsection that I created on here years ago. :mrgreen:

Here are all the rest from NewFoundFun user also from reddit

Someone should invite em to join us if they arent already here
Newfoundfun_-_he_raises_my_legs_n_pounds_me.mp3.m4a
newfoundfun_-_making_our_own_fireworks.mp3.m4a
newfoundfun_-_squeky_bed_n_anal.mp3.m4a
Last edited by cruzsilva on 10 Aug 2023 17:34, edited 1 time in total.
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

And remaining two more of user newfoundfun

Thats all from them besides the airport room recording which is already on here:
newfoundfun_-_the_main_event.mp3.m4a
newfoundfun_-_he_never_dissapoints.mp3.m4a
KCLD123

Post by KCLD123 »

Thank you Yeppie