College Love and Sex, '95

Share your experiences
MoonGlow92

College Love and Sex, '95

Post by MoonGlow92 »

Just waxing nostalgic about the college years. I remember one rainy Saturday night in the autumn of 95. I spent the night with my girlfriend and we made love deep, deep into the night. She always announced her orgasms: yes!! oh right there!!! yes!!!! then she did this sweet panting sound ahah-ahaha ahah ahaha before exploding into convulsing sobs of pleasure! She always did that. My wife does that on occasion now. I love that womanly sound. The girlfriend and I must have made love 300 times during our happy college days. Not sure why I remember that night so well. Maybe it was the rain or the slow glow of the night light on her face and hair that make it extra romantic and cozy. If you're young and reading this, live it up! Those are the best years you'll ever have. I've got a lot more money now, but I'd give it all just to go back. Damn I miss the college years. Not sure I would like them now with all the tech and social media crap. Back then you had privacy and freedom. And the grunge rock was awesome. We really did have it made back then!
MoonGlow92

Re: College Love and Sex, '95

Post by MoonGlow92 »

Never read that but sounds cool. We were in the university high rise dorms, so you really couldn't hear the rain, best I could remember. Man, I miss those mid-90s days. Life is too short, dude. It is unreal that it has been 30 years.
spock
Kingpin

Post by spock »

Thanks for sharing the story. I actually really like reading descriptions of real encounters almost as much as enjoy the sounds we share here!
I'll share mine for anyone that is interested..
I was in college in 2000.

Had gone to a party with my girlfriend. She was normally a passive sex partner, but for whatever reason , this night she was super horny. I had a lot to drink at the party and passed out as soon as we got home only to be woken up to her sucking my dick. She was going wild with her mouth, not caring that I was sleeping. Well, I sprung to life and started to take my clothes off. She began to furiously finger herself telling me to fuck her. First, I fucked her missionary, then she rode reverse cowgirl. While she is riding I was squeezing her ass. She took my hand and guided me to her asshole. She actually put my index finger on her asshole. So I just fingered her ass while she rode.( She was never into butt play at all before this). Anyway, she finally spins around to ride me on top (this is usually how she would cum). So I was anticipating her to finish. Instead she jumps off of me and shoves her pussy in my face. She smothered me with her pussy so hard I couldn't breathe! After about 10 minutes of that, she did get back on top and rode my dick until she let out a series of long deep moans. She convulsed into an orgasm and actually licked my cock clean when we were done. What a night.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

spock wrote: 29 Jun 2023 16:30 Thanks for sharing the story. I actually really like reading descriptions of real encounters almost as much as enjoy the sounds we share here!
I'll share mine for anyone that is interested..
I was in college in 2000.

Had gone to a party with my girlfriend. She was normally a passive sex partner, but for whatever reason , this night she was super horny. I had a lot to drink at the party and passed out as soon as we got home only to be woken up to her sucking my dick. She was going wild with her mouth, not caring that I was sleeping. Well, I sprung to life and started to take my clothes off. She began to furiously finger herself telling me to fuck her. First, I fucked her missionary, then she rode reverse cowgirl. While she is riding I was squeezing her ass. She took my hand and guided me to her asshole. She actually put my index finger on her asshole. So I just fingered her ass while she rode.( She was never into butt play at all before this). Anyway, she finally spins around to ride me on top (this is usually how she would cum). So I was anticipating her to finish. Instead she jumps off of me and shoves her pussy in my face. She smothered me with her pussy so hard I couldn't breathe! After about 10 minutes of that, she did get back on top and rode my dick until she let out a series of long deep moans. She convulsed into an orgasm and actually licked my cock clean when we were done. What a night.
What a story :-)
Would be interesting what made her become so unusually horny ... could have been a fantasy that arose during the party ... a threesome with another guy from the party that she fantasized during the sex?
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults