Cheating wife

For sexsounds of these rarer yet exciting constellations
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
DavidInDurham

Cheating wife

Post by DavidInDurham »

Back in 2010 I found out my wife was cheating on me.
I was going through some of the audio files a few months back and discovered two very telling ones. I must have missed listening to them at the time.
They are from 2011. The first one is from 31st March 2011. I have cleaned it up as best I can.
I was at work and our son was at school.
They were co-workers. Yes, they were at it whilst they worked together.
I have one of them doing it in a toilet at work, but I am having a hell of a job cleaning it up as I am with some others of them in our home, but they have the TV on and I need to get rid of the TV background but haven’t been able to do that without compromising the rest. They only talk in whispers since our Son was upstairs in bed.

31st March 2011. Cheating wife in our bed. (File: Cheating wife 1)

Timeline of recording cheating wife 1

Start to 6:00 Giving him oral
5:47 Him “Your Turn”
6:02 Him “Do you want some of that?”
6:14 Shuffling noise of them changing position.
6:30 to 13:07 He giving wife oral sex
12:24 She cums
13:07 shuffling as they get in position for fucking
13:31 Sticks his dick in her
13:38 to 19:31 Fucks her. He started slowly and then went for it hard and fast. Stopping occasionally
To rest and catch his breath
19:34 Him “In your mouth” Stops fucking her and starts to wank himself so he can cum
In her mouth.
19:59 Wanking his dick near her mouth
21:25 First cum shot into her mouth and she swallows with a gulp> The rest of his cum
shoots onto her face. She gets some tissues to wipe it off her face. At the end he
says sorry for some reason

This second recording was made on the 25th April 2011. Again it is in our bed and as with the previous one I am at work and our Son at school.

25th April 2011 (File: Cheating wife 2)
Timeline of cheating wife 2
0 to 6:12 He giving her oral sex. Sounds like he slaps her on the ass three times. I assume
she is on her knees and he is doing it from behind her.
5:15 She cums.
7:50 A bit of kissing
8:46 Her giving him oral
11:37 (Him) “Wanna do anal?”
11:42 (Her) “Yeah”
11:44 (Him) “are you sure”
11:51 (Her) “well you like it”
12:01 (Him) I think he says I love it.
Then there is some more chat but I cannot really make it out. (If anyone can please
Let me know)
12:33 Shuffling around as she gets into position
12:48 Sticking his dick in her ass
18:51 He cums in her ass
19:59 (Him) “Sorry”
20:16 She gets up to go to the bathroom
21:04 (Him) whispers to himself “she cum”
She comes back and lays with him on the bed and there is some general chat but I am unable to make any of it out.

I will try and clean up any of the others and post them too. Hope you enjoy listening. I do.

Wife cheating 31 March 2011.mp3
Wife cheating 25 April 2011.mp3

The third installment of my cheating wife. It took place on the 4th May 2011 in our living room on the sofa.
It starts with her sucking him off then him licking her pussy.
They start to fuck although I think at some point he starts to fingering her asshole, because I think as he is doing it he says "wanna be fucked in there" although I'm not 100% sure, but he does fuck her in the ass.
I can't really make out what they are saying a lot of the time, but if anyone wants to listen and do a timeline of what they are saying please do and let me know. I would appreciate the help
She is very vocal and loud in this one.
Last edited by DavidInDurham on 31 May 2023 15:46, edited 1 time in total.
DavidInDurham

Re: Cheating wife

Post by DavidInDurham »

Read your PM Yeppie, sorry could see how to reply, thanks for editing for me. I wont make the same mistake.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

DavidInDurham wrote: 18 May 2023 11:03 Read your PM Yeppie, sorry could see how to reply, thanks for editing for me. I wont make the same mistake.
Thank you for understanding DavidInDurham!
The PM system has been deactivated so only Admin, Elders and very few members can write.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

DavidInDurham wrote: 17 May 2023 18:35 Back in 2010 I found out my wife was cheating on me.
I got some questions ;-)

Do you consider yourself being a cuckold ... did you find pleasure in knowing your wife was cheating and listening to her recordings?
I was wondering as I wouldn´t expect these recordings in the swingers/cuckold section.

Is she still your wife?
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
DavidInDurham

Post by DavidInDurham »

I'm not totally sure yeppie. I enjoyed listening in a bizarre way. Initially when I found out I was obviously pissed. But I came to accept it. Its a long complicated story.
Yes we are still together. This affair went on for many years and we are still trying to get through the crap associated with it.

As from where i put it, I couldn't really think of anywhere else in the forum to be honest
Kuron3ko
Kingpin

Post by Kuron3ko »

Very hot recordings, in a bit guilty way, thank you for sharing them with us!
LouderthanLV

Post by LouderthanLV »

If you post the noisy TV clip I'll take a shot at cleaning it up.
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

LouderthanLV wrote: 24 May 2023 13:09 If you post the noisy TV clip I'll take a shot at cleaning it up.
Do you mind telling us how ? Thanks
saydamoda

Post by saydamoda »

Thank you very much for these beautiful recordings.
Thank you. The part I don't understand is whether you recorded and captured these recordings because you suspected that you were deceived.
How did it happen? And have you cheated on your wife?
DavidInDurham

Post by DavidInDurham »

I did suspect her of cheating and that is why I used voice recorders. No I haven't cheated on her at all.
DavidInDurham

Post by DavidInDurham »

LouderthanLV wrote: 24 May 2023 13:09 If you post the noisy TV clip I'll take a shot at cleaning it up.
I will do that. Thanks for trying in advance. Will get it sorted in the next day or two
sneakyone

Post by sneakyone »

Thank you for posting these. Like you, I was in a very similar situation. After the initial shock and anger, I found it to be very erotic.
DOLLAR

Post by DOLLAR »

Wow thanks for your contribution, it's really erotic. Could you also maybe upload the one with that you have a problem to clean(the one that you didn't upload)? Would really like try to clean it.
enigma63

Post by enigma63 »

DavidInDurham wrote: 17 May 2023 18:35 The third installment of my cheating wife. It took place on the 4th May 2011 in our living room on the sofa.
It starts with her sucking him off then him licking her pussy.
They start to fuck although I think at some point he starts to fingering her asshole, because I think as he is doing it he says "wanna be fucked in there" although I'm not 100% sure, but he does fuck her in the ass.
I can't really make out what they are saying a lot of the time, but if anyone wants to listen and do a timeline of what they are saying please do and let me know. I would appreciate the help
She is very vocal and loud in this one.
I've had a good listen and there isn't a lot of talking in it, but best I can make out......

Right at start there is some struggling which might be him trying to get at her body because she said "You wanted me to wear..." (can't tell what)

4:10 she whimpers
8:20 fingering
15 onwards she comes
17 she comes comes again
18:03 one word
18:30 (her) “Oh God”
22 onwards fucking
26:50 few words
30:35 he says something
32:20 she says something
32:40 (Him) Bend over
32:46 (Him) I want to come in here
(Her) What darling?
(Him) I want to come in ….
33:39 (Him) Go on / Go down ???
(Her) What darling?
(Him) Go on/ Go down ???? (Think slight position adjustment)
34:12 (Her) Oh Honey
34:24 (him) I’m going to come
(Her) Something unintelligible
He comes
(Him) Oh yes
(Her) Oh yes
(Him) Oh yes