Wife & Fuck Buddies Son

For sexsounds of these rarer yet exciting constellations
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
Sighs Queen

Wife & Fuck Buddies Son

Post by Sighs Queen »

The greatest deal I ever brokered: my wife’s first BBC fuck buddy, who was also a coworker moved to Cali a few years back. She’s acquired new fuck buddies so it’s all good but she really did like to wiggle on his fat cock.

Fast forward a year and her FB’s 26 year old son started working in her dept. She bragged about how good looking he is but made no real effort to be anything but coworker professionally friendly.

But then I found his Snapchat. To make a long story short he thought my wife was very sexy after seeing her on our private story. I mentioned slowly overtime that she’s a active Hotwife and while she’s not into young guys (a total lie, she def likes young guys) the list of guys our age that have or want to get with her is long.

Naturally telling a man he can’t have a thing made him want that thing all the more so in a couple of weeks he was at our house fucking in our playroom.

Now, so far as we know, the son has no knowledge that his dad and my wife have fucked and visa versa. BUT, the following Monday after she fucked son, the Dad calls her at work, just to catch up. No mention was made of the his son at all. So, could be a coincidence. But also🍆
cruzsilva
Knight

Re: Wife & Fuck Buddies Son

Post by cruzsilva »

Sighs Queen wrote: 03 Jun 2023 15:42 The greatest deal I ever brokered: my wife’s first BBC fuck buddy, who was also a coworker moved to Cali a few years back. She’s acquired new fuck buddies so it’s all good but she really did like to wiggle on his fat cock.

Fast forward a year and her FB’s 26 year old son started working in her dept. She bragged about how good looking he is but made no real effort to be anything but coworker professionally friendly.

But then I found his Snapchat. To make a long story short he thought my wife was very sexy after seeing her on our private story. I mentioned slowly overtime that she’s a active Hotwife and while she’s not into young guys (a total lie, she def likes young guys) the list of guys our age that have or want to get with her is long.

Naturally telling a man he can’t have a thing made him want that thing all the more so in a couple of weeks he was at our house fucking in our playroom.

Now, so far as we know, the son has no knowledge that his dad and my wife have fucked and visa versa. BUT, the following Monday after she fucked son, the Dad calls her at work, just to catch up. No mention was made of the his son at all. So, could be a coincidence. But also🍆
Nice story. Was there supposed to be a recording with this post too?
zevlas

Post by zevlas »

Any recording of the session?
Sighs Queen

Post by Sighs Queen »

Goddamitt!
Sighs Queen

Post by Sighs Queen »

Goddamitt! Sorry🫢
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

Sighs Queen wrote: 03 Jun 2023 22:01 Goddamitt! Sorry🫢
Lovely..thanks sigh queen..your wife sounds amazing..definately love to hear more of her
LeonChancla

Post by LeonChancla »

Thanks
Can you describe her ? She prefers dad or son ?
cumfan

Post by cumfan »

Awesome setup, looking forward on how it evolves 😁
saydamoda

Post by saydamoda »

This story is great, man. Is there any chance I can chat with you through my email account in my profile? Cause I really like mature, fat women. I'd like to know how you feel during sex, if you don't mind.
digginurscene86

Post by digginurscene86 »

Very, very nice!
listen48

Post by listen48 »

very hot, may i ask how old your wife is?
rareesence
Kingpin

Post by rareesence »

Awesome post. Thanks.