A voyeuristic hotel set up

Upload and discuss member's sounds
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
AshenElm
Kingpin

A voyeuristic hotel set up

Post by AshenElm »

So I decided to try a bit of an experiment on a short trip my wife and I went on. I placed the recorder outside of the hotel room, under the door in the corner by the hinge. Then I left it there the whole stay. Naturally, being together in a hotel means a ton of screwing. I wanted to get a feel for both how well the sound would be picked up with that setup, and how easy it would be for a couple going about their business to notice a small black cube in the corner of the door. On both counts, complete success! My wife didn't notice the recorder, and I had to full extend the door to be able to see it.

So we check in to the hotel as soon as we could in the afternoon, decided to go for a swim. This recording starts with the door closing when we get back. We get a shower, where naturally, we fool around. We don't finish in the shower, but partly dry off, and go in front of a big mirror in the entry room while my wife sucks my dick. She played with herself while I got to see her body from behind while her head bobbed, it was a good mirror We try a few different configurations with the furniture before really going to it. I left some sexy banter at the end in the file. It all made me smile to hear it again.

I think with these files, I'm going to do no editing at all, and make them feel like you just downloaded gold from your recorder. If anyone would like to play with the raws and enhance, feel free to ask, and I will share the .wav originals.
hexiperment01.mp3
AshenElm
Kingpin

Re: A voyeuristic hotel set up

Post by AshenElm »

So it was great to be away in a hotel for a night. Unfortunately, the timing was poor for my wife's cycle. She had just started her period the night before, and was not feeling PiV the next morning. Nevertheless, we wanted to take advantage of having a room and time to ourselves. She gave me a fantastic blowjob (half of which is drowned out by our neighbor's kids banging on the door and being loud. I left that part out, for obvious reasons). Then I continued running my hands all over her body, stimulating her, then fingering her for a while. I spent some time feeling her clit get more and more engorged. Finally, she finished with her vibrator as I sat behind her, kissing her neck, massaging her breasts and watching her writhing with her legs splayed in the mirror.
hexiperment02.mp3
Last edited by AshenElm on 18 Nov 2023 15:45, edited 1 time in total.
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

Here are the raws wavs. I had thought we went another time this weekend, but I guess not.
hexiperment01(raw).wav
hexiperment02(raw).wav
Last edited by AshenElm on 18 Nov 2023 15:51, edited 1 time in total.
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

AshenElm wrote: 18 Nov 2023 10:50 So I decided to try a bit of an experiment on a short trip my wife and I went on. I placed the recorder outside of the hotel room, under the door in the corner by the hinge. Then I left it there the whole stay. Naturally, being together in a hotel means a ton of screwing. I wanted to get a feel for both how well the sound would be picked up with that setup, and how easy it would be for a couple going about their business to notice a small black cube in the corner of the door. On both counts, complete success! My wife didn't notice the recorder, and I had to full extend the door to be able to see it.

So we check in to the hotel as soon as we could in the afternoon, decided to go for a swim. This recording starts with the door closing when we get back. We get a shower, where naturally, we fool around. We don't finish in the shower, but partly dry off, and go in front of a big mirror in the entry room while my wife sucks my dick. She played with herself while I got to see her body from behind while her head bobbed, it was a good mirror We try a few different configurations with the furniture before really going to it. I left some sexy banter at the end in the file. It all made me smile to hear it again.

I think with these files, I'm going to do no editing at all, and make them feel like you just downloaded gold from your recorder. If anyone would like to play with the raws and enhance, feel free to ask, and I will share the .wav originals.

hexiperment01.mp3
great recording even though I would prefer the one inside the room lol. I tried to reduce the static. if you send also the wav file we can see if quality gets better.. cheers !!
azncaro
Kingpin

Post by azncaro »

Thanks for sharing !

It seems you managed to find the perfect set up.

Can't wait to hear if you succeeded in achieving your goal.

Maybe you can hang the device under the door ? So that even with the door open, the device cannot be seen on the ground or crushed ? Just asking...
Tout le monde rêve du paradis, mais personne ne veut mourir :roll:
spock
Kingpin

Post by spock »

One good way to conceal the record might be to put it in a sock on or near the nightstand along with another sock. It will look like a pair of socks you plan to put on. The fabric won't drown out the sounds. In fact, can get great sounds this way.

Great recordings, BTW. Can you describe her body? How old is she? She sounds sexy, so slutty. Does she swallow in that bj clip? She got me super hard Thank you!
luna1979

Post by luna1979 »

I wish I was in her place with a gentle man who knows exactly what I like. I would love to get laid right now.
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

azncaro wrote: 18 Nov 2023 23:45 Maybe you can hang the device under the door ? So that even with the door open, the device cannot be seen on the ground or crushed ? Just asking...
I like the thinking! If there was a way to quickly and easily attach to the bottom of the door, that would be very nearly perfect. Unfortunately, my experience with double sided tape is that it holds stronger than the case on my recorder, leaving me to pry off the tape and the other half of the case.
It would have to be something that attaching and detaching would be quick and toolless for the small added safety of swinging with the door to be worth it. Maybe sticky tacky, like hanging posters?
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

spock wrote: 19 Nov 2023 05:35 One good way to conceal the record might be to put it in a sock on or near the nightstand along with another sock. It will look like a pair of socks you plan to put on. The fabric won't drown out the sounds. In fact, can get great sounds this way.
That is a thought worth trying. Granted, it would require access to the room, so won't be useful in all situations. But if you are sharing a room with a couple, that is as perfect as could be. Set it up, let them know you will be gone for hours, check your file later.
spock wrote: 19 Nov 2023 05:35
Great recordings, BTW. Can you describe her body? How old is she? She sounds sexy, so slutty. Does she swallow in that bj clip? She got me super hard Thank you!
She has been working really hard to take care of herself lately, and has dropped off 85 lbs, gotten strong and muscular, but still having nice curves and wide hips. She has a tattoo of ancient knotwork between her breasts, and several small ones elsewhere, gauged earrings, a septum ring. (Funny story, about two hours before we made the first file, we went for lunch, where it turns out my highschool crush was working. We all hadn't seen each other in years, and had a moment of all stopping to check each other out; same piercings, nearly the same hat, both with necklaces from the same local glass artist. I seem to have a type! Thinking now, maybe a little touch of jealousy had a fire simmering under my wife in this session.)

She is in her late 30s, and does not hesitate to communicate sexually desires. She most definitely swallowed. 8)
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

luna1979 wrote: 19 Nov 2023 07:59 I wish I was in her place with a gentle man who knows exactly what I like. I would love to get laid right now.
Aww, you poor lady. May you be blessed with a satisfying love life in the near future!
azncaro
Kingpin

Post by azncaro »

AshenElm wrote: 19 Nov 2023 13:29
azncaro wrote: 18 Nov 2023 23:45 Maybe you can hang the device under the door ? So that even with the door open, the device cannot be seen on the ground or crushed ? Just asking...
I like the thinking! If there was a way to quickly and easily attach to the bottom of the door, that would be very nearly perfect. Unfortunately, my experience with double sided tape is that it holds stronger than the case on my recorder, leaving me to pry off the tape and the other half of the case.
It would have to be something that attaching and detaching would be quick and toolless for the small added safety of swinging with the door to be worth it. Maybe sticky tacky, like hanging posters?
In France we have a product called "Patafix" it's pre-cut adhesive pads, easily glued and removed, used for hanging poster.
I've just checked on google, yeah it's definitively like Sticky Tack ! :wink:
Tout le monde rêve du paradis, mais personne ne veut mourir :roll:
luna1979

Post by luna1979 »

AshenElm wrote: 19 Nov 2023 15:34
luna1979 wrote: 19 Nov 2023 07:59 I wish I was in her place with a gentle man who knows exactly what I like. I would love to get laid right now.
Aww, you poor lady. May you be blessed with a satisfying love life in the near future!
Intensive kisses and touching the right places makes him so horny that I got what I need
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

luna1979 wrote: 25 Nov 2023 23:17
AshenElm wrote: 19 Nov 2023 15:34
Intensive kisses and touching the right places makes him so horny that I got what I need
It sounds as though you would be quite persuasive! Good for you!
slipnslide72

Post by slipnslide72 »

This is beautiful. I love the sounds your wife makes as she becomes aroused. I also love the sounds she makes later, during the short breaks: panting, catching her breath, sighing, and cooing things like "oh, baby," "oh my god," and "fuck yeah." As always, thank you for sharing.