Threesome attempt failed

Files and discussion about neighbors and roommates having sex
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
Pablo_diabo10

Threesome attempt failed

Post by Pablo_diabo10 »

I went on holidays to Portugal. On the summer evening me and my friend were having a drink in a pub when he said to me that he fixed one girl for that night I said to him to tell her to bring a friend. She then contacted friends but no one was available for that night. So said to him lets bring her to our airbnb and see if she was willing for a threesome.

We picked her up. She wasn’t super attractive to me, long brown hair, she had glasses and was wearing training suit, but could see she was a pawg, but just for the fun I was already hard just thinking about the party we would make.
Arriving to the place we had some drinks and chitchat and eventually we drove the conversation to sexuality. And I introduced the idea by asking if she ever had a threesome she said no and wasn’t interested in having one.
So I just let the flow take care of the environment and afterwards my friend made his way to bring her to the bedroom.

I could hear them talking, and she commenting that she wouldn’t feel comfortable to fuck both of us cause she doesn’t know me. But they didn’t know that I also have fun listening to them.

So after long talk, they went On it
But supper silent what did turn me on even more…

So I took my phone and walked in the dark to their room and tried to be as silent as possible. But I bump in something during this mission (you can hear it in one of the recordings) what made them aware that I was awake.
So they stopped for few minutes.
After several minutes waiting I got tired and fall asleep.
And woke up hearing their moans.

[Portuguese speakers]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eros44
Kingpin

Re: Threesome attempt failed

Post by eros44 »

Nice play ! Here is mp3 merged file a bit edit to delete phone manipulation
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
harryanderson1

Post by harryanderson1 »

NIce catch!! thanks
mateov
Kingpin

Post by mateov »

Great story. Kudos to going with the flow.
d2009sd2009s
Kingpin

Post by d2009sd2009s »

Great story and nice recording, thanks for uploading and merging.