Beautiful DFW sounds Feb 2024 - Balllroom couple

Files and discussion about sex in motels / hotels
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
txwoodslinger

Beautiful DFW sounds Feb 2024 - Balllroom couple

Post by txwoodslinger »

This is arguably one of my best captures ever since I found this community. I saw this couple about 7pm in the evening well dressed. Both were black. She was about 5’8 160lbs. She had a very beautiful round face (10/10) and her butt was so beautiful in the formal dress she wore. He was about 6’3 dressed in a black tux. They had a formal event to attend. I listened to their voices as I didn’t see what room they came from. However, I was hoping I’d be fortunate enough to see them come back later that night so I could capture some sounds. I thought my luck would run out, but alas, I saw them walk out of an elevator and I noted what room they went to, gave them some time to settle in, and I must tell you I thoroughly enjoyed these sounds.

232A - I may have missed some of the start, but I don’t think this disappointed. They were playful, you hear laughter and conversation as they are intimate. We hear some deep hard thrusts, some deep slower thrusts, and some fast thrusts. Body clapping galore, some spanking and her moans. This was special because I saw how beautiful she was.

232B - I wonder whether this was solely just spanking. If it was, I totally understand. With a butt like hers, I’d do the same if she was my girl. Prior to this, I heard her ask him if he can go another round or if he was tired. This second capture is about 30 mins after the first. Once I heard that, I got my iPhone under the door and started recording.

232C - this is where I find her uninhibited. Lots of oooh fuck, oooh daddy, fuck, daddy….seems to be doggy style with the amount of spanking heard in the clip. We hear skin clapping, nice fast thrusts, and you can tell she feels every inch of him. It was a truly wonderful experience to listen to this in real time.

Unfortunately, there were no other sounds from this couple as they checked out later that day. I hope you find this as enjoyable as I did. Also, I apologize for disrupting the sound by moving my phone. I got carried away that I forgot to put the face towel over my phone. You hear someone walking into their room, and I had to quickly get the face towel over the phone to not raise any alarm. I was also playing around with placement as air vents from above I felt was having an effect on capture. All in all, this is one of my all time favorites.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
anondf

Re: Beautiful DFW sounds Feb 2024 - Balllroom couple

Post by anondf »

I love black couples🤤. Thank you very much. they are fantastic🔥🔥🔥
niteseal

Post by niteseal »

nice, thank you!
rareesence
Kingpin

Post by rareesence »

Another winner TX! And you caught them 3 times??? Great job!!!